I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

"I cannot hide whats on my mind, I feel it burning deep inside."

We got to Ashley’s bachelor pad and everyone was already there. Ashley smirked,” nice to see you not freaking out.”

I was a bit embarrassed both he and Andy saw me at a vulnerable time and now that had little catch phrases or nicknames for me. CC greeted me,” hey blue eyes!”

I smiled, “Hey.”

I admit; I was a little star struck. But I didn’t let it get to my head. They all sat down and I just stood up my arms across my chest. Ashley scooted over and patted the spot next to him.

Andy laughed,” Nice try Purdy. Who said she was one of the Purdy girls?”

Ashley raised his eyebrow,” you never know Andy.”

Jinxx joked,” I’m pretty sure she’d be safer with a lion.”

Ashley rolled his eyes as everyone scooted towards him and a spot became open next to Andy. I sat down next to Andy and we all just talked about bullshit things. Then the conversation came up about my audition dance.

I shrugged when they asked what I was doing. I would most likely do something with lyrical dancing. Jake said, “Just do your best and do what your strongest point is.”

Ashley added,” Sex appeal always helps. It gets the attention of people.”

I felt myself blush. I wasn’t one who thought of myself as sexy. I always just thought I was pretty simple. Andy laughed but rolled his eyes,” Is everything about sex?”

CC replied,” Well come on, practically everything you see has some sex appeal.”

Ashley listed,” billboards, commercials, movies, fans…”

We all laughed at his last comment. Andy proclaimed,” Alright well then let’s bet. I get twenty bucks if she doesn’t do a sexy routine and you get twenty bucks if she does.”

Ashley reached over Jinxx and Jake,” You’re on dude! Now let’s drink to our new friendship with the future winner of So You Think You Can Dance!”

A beer was handed to me by Jake. I smiled as a thank you.

six beers later I had my head on Andy’s shoulder and I watched as Ashley was playing drunken charades. I wasn’t one to lose control while drinking; the only thing was that I got tired after like four beers. I had a pretty long day and the beers just confirmed it.

I stood up with a tiny bit of sway. Andy stood up after me and Jake shouted,” Want to call a cab?”

I nodded and grabbed my cell phone to call a cab. I went outside to wait for the cab to see the sun setting. Well this was embarrassing. The sun wasn’t even down and I was drunk. Cool.

Andy stumbled out of the front door a few minutes after I did. He smiled slyly as he walked down the driveway. He slurred,” I thought I’d wait with you.”

I ran my fingers through my hair,” Thanks. You okay there?”

He tripped and looked up at me and burst out laughing. He continued over to me and draped his arm around my shoulders and stated,” You know, you’re really beautiful.”

I felt myself blushing and I looked away from him. He added,” And you don’t believe me. But I’m being serious.”

He moved a piece of my hair behind my ear and I felt my hair on my arms stand up at the touch of his fingers. I smiled, “Thanks Andy.”

He asked, “For what?”

I replied, “For being there at the car accident, visiting me in the hospital, and for today. It was fun.”

He nodded, “No problem!”

The cab pulled up and he dropped his arm from my shoulder and waved,” Bye Desirae good luck coming up with your dance. We’ll watch you from the TV.”

I waved goodbye not knowing when I’d see him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I made a little mistake. I thought Andy was turning 20 in dec of 2011. But since i follow him on Twitter i learned its his 21st birthday on dec 26. So now i feel stupid but whatever!