I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

"We lost it all before and we still want something more. We want it all."

Andy:

March 12th, 2011;

I sat in the studio with the guys and we had the TV on. We were watching the auditions for SYTYCD. I hadn’t seen Desirae since we all hung out at Ashley’s. We were both busy I was guessing. I had the upcoming album and she had to dance her butt off. I regretted not getting her cell phone number.

I took a drag off of my cigarette and walked around the studio waiting for someone to say her name on the show. Jinxx and Jake sat on the rolley chairs strumming the chords for Fallen Angel.

“Outside is 19 year old Desirae Ryder taking her first steps into our competition.”

I hurried to get rid of my cigarette and race to the TV along with Ashley and CC. A judge stated, “Cue music.”

Let’s Get It On by Marvin Gaye began to play. Ashley shouted,” Booyah! Twenty bucks for me!”
I didn’t pay attention to his boasting. I was mesmerized by her moves. I heard Ashley whisper to CC,” Imagine the sex positions you could get her in.”

I hit him in the arm while CC laughed. We got quiet as the judge with a British accent told her to stop. I crossed my fingers as I listening to them gloat about how good she had done.

The girl judge asked,” How long have you been dancing?”

Desirae replied a little out of breath,” Fifteen years.”

The British judge named Nigel asked,” Done any ballroom?”

She hesitated but answered,” A little bit.”

Nigel stated,” Well you better take some classes because you’re going to Vegas.”

I jumped up off the couch in excitement for her. It showed her jumping for joy then leaving with the ticket. She had no one outside of the audition room though. That’s when I felt bad. It was just her and it had been just her for a while.

Jake suggested,” You know what we should do?”

CC asked,” What?”

Jake continued,” We should go surprise her and congratulate her before she leaves for Vegas.”

Ashley and Jinxx nodded and stood up. God we were horrible at keeping to things. Between my ADD and their boredom we hardly ever get things done.

We hopped into my car and I drove to the mansion that she owned. I noticed that the expressions of the guys were the same as mine when they saw the house. We had caught her literally just in time. She was locking her front door with three suitcases at her feet.

CC rolled down the window,” DESIRAE!”

She looked over her shoulder and smiled. Her smile was full of pure joy. We all got out of the car and loaded her suitcases into her Mercedes Benz. Ashley winked at her,” I told you it would get their attention.”

She laughed and gave him a one armed hug,” yes you were right. Thanks.”

Jake, Jinxx, and CC got their own hugs from her and then they slowly retreated back to the car after saying congratulations. She smirked at me and then gave me a hug. My hug with her had more effort than just one arm. I shook her shoulders,” Seriously! Great fucking job! You did amazing!”

She stated,” I’m so excited!”

I proclaimed,” Now ill actually have to watch the show huh?”

She grinned,” Yeah, probably.”

I groaned,” UGH okay I will.”

She laughed,” Well I should head to the airport. Thanks for coming to say congrats.”

I let her walk to her car and then I shouted,” Hey I think we should stay in touch.”

I searched my pockets for something to write with and then I heard something slide across the top of the car. I looked up to see her phone lying right in front of me so I added my number to her contacts. She smiled and her blue eyes glistened,” Bye Andy. Hopefully I’ll see you soon.”

I was back at my house and my phone rang. I looked hopeful that it was Desirae but the caller ID said Juliet Simms <3. I answered the phone.

She exclaimed,” Hey babe! I’m arriving in LA as we speak. What are you doing?”

I answered,” Just chilling at home. Want to get together?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So basically Desirae's dancing skills are based off of Season 7 winner of SYTYCD Lauren Froderman. And finally what is stopping him from being with Desirae is.... Juliet. Damn.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YTbVW_SZvs] Audition for SYTYCD[/url]