I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

"You left me with these broken lies."

She replied,” That’s what I was hoping for.”

I got in the car and drove to Juliet’s place. My phone buzzed in the cup holder and the text was from just a number. The message said hey it’s Desirae and that she had just landed.
I responded back and then got out of the car. I waited about fifteen minutes and Juliet pulled up. She smiled and rushed to give me a kiss.

+++++++++++++++++++

June 2011;

It was Warp tour time. A lot had gone on we had released Set the World on Fire. Desirae and I had gotten closer over phone calls at night. She was really something else. The only thing that was bad on my part was the fact that she had no idea about Juliet and I. Desirae wasn’t sure if she made the top fifteen but Nigel would show up if she did. So she had to wait it out. Right now I was at a tattoo shop with Juliet. She and I were getting our nicknames tattooed on our hands. I loved her but there was just something about Desirae. I was just a basket case full of confusion.

Desirae:

I was coming back to L.A. soon so I was excited. I met some pretty cool friends on the show but I couldn’t wait to get back to my own bed. Sammi Doll, Jinxx’s girlfriend and I were going to the Warp tour concert a day before Nigel was going to come to my house. I had met her when I modeled. So we had already been friends before I ran into Black Veil Brides, like literally.

At the airport I was on Twitter and saw a few of Andy’s tweets that caught my eyes, Messages between him and Juliet Simms and pictures of them kissing. Oh wow. I feel dumb.

I let our flirty phone conversations every night for three months get to my head. Well I fell for his charms just to be played? My jaw dropped as his brand new tweet was a picture of tattoos they got together. I couldn’t even figure out my exact feelings. I was mad, sad, confused and I don’t know.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Andy’s number then I disconnected the phone call. I didn’t even know what I would say. It wouldn’t be cheating because we had just talked. It was my entire fault for expecting more than what it was.

SO I decided to get more info on what I was seeing. I called Sammi and when she answered I asked,” How long has Andy been with Juliet?”

She replied, “Since Late January.”

I sank into the chair with my hand over my eyes. I felt disgusted with myself. I was being a home wrecker without even knowing it.

Sammi asked,” You didn’t know?”

I replied, “Nope. I guess I made something mean more than it really did.”

She gasped,” I can’t believe he never even mentioned it.”

I strained,” The way he looked at me and talked I just made it all up.”

Sammi suggested,” Don’t beat yourself up. He should have told you. You know what? Let’s have a girl’s sleepover and we’ll dress all sexy for warp.”
I nodded, “Alright.”

Sammi Doll:
I packed a bag and set it on the dining room table. Jinxx walked in with a tired grin. When he noticed the bags he asked frantically,” Where are you going?”

I laughed,” Relax, I’m just going to spend the night at Desirae’s.”

He questioned, “Like Desirae Ryder?”
I nodded.

He asked,” How do you know her?”

I replied,” I first met her when she modeled more. We were on the same set at times. Small world isn’t it?”

He nodded and then sat down. I sat on his leg and gave him a quick kiss that he tried to deepen. I shook my head,” You need to get some rest for a big show tomorrow and I got to go.”

He arched his eyebrow, “Why are you two having a girl’s night?”

He made air quotations when he said girl’s night. I frowned,” Andy never told her about Juliet and she just found out. She’s a little hurt.”

Jinxx scratched his head,” Oh.”

I nodded and kissed him one more time before I left for Desirae’s house. I was unsure of her state at this point. She sounded disappointed on the phone but I knew doing nothing on a plane ride could lead to over thinking.

I didn’t race to her house since I was deep in my own thoughts. I wondered what had gotten into Andy. I knew he hated cheating due to what happened with Scout. What had made him lead Desirae on?

When I got to Desirae’s house she answered the door with a fake smile. I smiled and I walked into the huge house to smell something cooking in the kitchen. I asked,” What are
you cooking?”

She explained,” I figured to keep myself busy I would cook some cupcakes and you could help me decorate them.”

I grinned,” Fuck yes!”

Over the rest of the night we made thirty cupcakes and decorated them all cute. We took pictures that we posted on Twitter that had the title of models reunited. I decided not to bring up Andy. It wasn’t worth ruining our girl time.

We dragged comforters down the stairs and made our beds in front of the TV and watched chick flicks until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so a couple months go by. So Desirae is going back to LA to spend time with friends while the judges decide if she goes to the top fifteen. I could have made Andy's point of View longer but honestly i was quite bored with that. I dont like him with Juliet that much so i really didnt want to spend that much time on it. So sorry..

The friendship between Sammi and Desirae started a long time ago. Sammi Doll does photography along with My Satelite. So i just decided it would be cool if they had met while Desirae was modeling.