Status: complete

The Thoughts, Feelings and Doings of a Schizophrenic

The killings

What if I rip her eyes out? And stuff them down her throat. Take a knife and cut short little incisions all over the forearms and gradually move down to the lower limbs such as the femur, fibula, tibia, tarsals, metatarsals, and phalanges.

Then I would take a scalpel and berth the incision until it is wide enough to stick my hand in. I would pull the ligaments, tendons, and muscles away from the bones and proceed to break every bone away from the others. Once all of this is done I will take the bones out of the skin and clean them. After which I would sew the body back up without the bones, ligaments, and tendons.

Take the scalpel and cut down the dorsal, and rip out the spinal cord.

Chain her to a stone wall. She wakes up and looks up in confusion and surprise. I stand in front of her with a knife and forceps, and look into her eyes. They show fear. Fear and something else. Anger. I have stripped her of her clothes, and take the knife and cut down the thoracic cage.

The incision is made and I take the forceps and pin the folds of the skin up. She screams and writhes in agony. I begin to laugh and They laugh along with me. They like what I'm doing to her.

I grab the mallet off of the floor and raise it up to break the sternum and she cries out once again, letting out a bloodcurdling scream. The pain must be great, because her eyes roll so far in the back of her head the whites of them are showing. I crack the sternum and pull it open. All her vital organs are visible.

Blood runs down her porcelain white skin, making her pure innocense seem sinful. Her blood is on my arms and hands and running down my ventral side. I take her heart into my hand, squeeze it, and rip it out. Her body becomes lifeless and her screams come to a halt.

They're mad. I didn't do what They wanted. They wanted to hear her screams long into the night, but I cut the fun-time short. And now They're going to make me do something I don't want to do. Like last time. The people put me away last time. they put me away but They told me how to escape and now I'm back and I never want to be locked up at that place again.
♠ ♠ ♠
It may not make much sense and I'm sorry to have to put you through another schizophrenic thing. This comes from my personal journal, my own thoughts.