Status: One shot

I Won't Be The One To Leave This In Pieces

One Of One

The loud bass pumped through my veins. The hot sweaty bodies rubbed up against me and there was no room to move or breath for that matter. The low melodic voice of Matt's voice blared through the speakers. Every sound that comes out of Syn's and Zacky's guitar ran through my blood stream. Every beat Jimmy played matched the beat of my heart. Every note from Johnny's bass vibrates through out my body. I feel alive.
The sweet melodic beat of Critical Acclaim ran through the club. I shoved my way to the bar squeezing through and under people. I had to go through couples grinding, making out, or having sex. Sometimes all three. I sighed in relief when I made it to a break and got to the bar. I noticed the band took a break and they were playing Run For The Hills by Iron Maiden. I nodded my head to the beat while I waited for a bartender. I stood tapping my fingers against the bar and I felt some presence beside me. I turned ready to get the asshole a piece of my mind and tell him to fuck off and I'm not interested. As I turned around I stared into the crystal blue eyes of the tall black haired drummer I came to know and love. I smiled and perked up. He chuckled and I blushed.

"Well hello Beautiful, can I buy you a drink?" he asked through his lisp. I smiled and nodded. "So what's your name Hunny?" I blushed at the nicknames he gave me.

"Blaire," I muttered and he smiled.

"Well Blaire, let's dance" he said and I nodded forgetting all about the drink I wanted. We grinded against each other to Undead by Hollywood Undead. Our sweaty bodies meshed together and our tongues danced on the places we could reach. He pushed past everyone leading me with him never once breaking the kiss. He broke for one minute and talked to someone briefly. He then leaded me to one of the back VIP rooms. I slammed and locked the door behind us and he smirked at me. I giggled and pushed him back onto the couch in there. I unbuttoned my small jacket and threw it to the ground. I then slid my black mini skirt down my tan toned legs and was standing in Avenged Sevenfold band t-shirt and my black lace booty shorts. I grabbed the hem of the shirt and threw it to the side. I looked into his eyes threw my eyelashes.

"Get over here" he growled out and I slowly walked closer. When I was in distance he grabbed my hips and sat he down roughly on his clothed cock. He wasn't wearing a shirt just a purple tie and a black skinny jeans. I undid his belt while grinding on his lap. He groaned and pulled me down tighter if that was possible.

"Mmm fuck" I moaned when he hit the right spot. He unclasped my bra and threw it behind me. His lips met my hard nipple and I moaned and tangled my hand in his hair while ridding his covered cock. He groaned and nipped and sucked at the other one. I trailed my hands down and got on my knees and unbuttoned his jeans. It was a struggle to get them off. I took his boxers down with them. I took him in my mouth and began deep throating him. He groaned and pushed me faster with his hand.

I let off with a pop and he slid my panties down my legs. He spread my legs apart a little and nipped and sucked my clit.

"O-oh fuck, that feels good" I moaned.

"Yeah baby, tell me how you like it" he groaned shoving two fingers in. I let out a mini scream.

"Mm god fuck me from behind" I groaned in his ear and he growled.

He bent me over his lap and spanked me. I moaned and shacked my ass a little for him. He kissed my hip and I could feel him smirk against my skin. He stood up and I sat with my knees on the couch seat and my elbows and the back of the couch. He shoved his cock in my ass with out preparing me, but it didn't matter.

"Oh fuck Jimmy" I screamed.

"Fuck scream my name again" he moaned grabbing my hips pounding into my ass. I met his thrust from behind. I cummed screaming his name.

"Jimmy" I moaned. He growled and slammed into me hitting my g-spot over and over again. Making me cum like crazy. He growled and released inside of me.

He pulled out of me and I panted before turning around and sitting down. We both had a sheer coat of sweat covering our upper halfs. We got dressed in silence and he stopped me fro walking out of the door.

"I will definitely be calling you for more" he whispered in my ear making me shivered, slipping my phone in my hand. I giggled and nodded. I could feel his eyes on me and I swayed my hips. I heard him chuckle.
♠ ♠ ♠
one shot series read commet what ever