Status: finished

Two hearts collide

It feels like the first time

Normally I don't go out much, but the next day was different. I was going on my first date. My mom had rehearsal for her show, so my dad was doing the concern work..
"Megan are you sure about this ?" he asked.
"Of course" I said. "It's not everyday this happens."
My dad is like a worrywart. He used to play football in high school until he broke his leg. Now he is a child psychologist and it is not fun. I could answer his question because Greg was coming.
We chose to eat at this fancy restaurant in NYC. After we were seated, we looked at each other. Was this really happening? I had the nerve to talk to him.
"I never been on a date before." I said. "Neither have I" Greg replied.
I couldn't believe it. Greg never dated anyone. We were actually more the same than I thought.
"I'm a musician" Greg then added. "I have this dream to become a rock star, but my family doesn't know if that is the right field for me." he sighed.
He then told me that he plays guitar, several other instruments, and sings. He wanted to get into Julliard at first, but then decided to explore the rock field. I was impressed. This man wants a famous life. Then we leaned to each other and kissed. It was our first kiss together. And if I thought that was cool, we began to dance on the dance floor. It was one of the best days of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is part 2