Sequel: The Ghost Of You.

Till Death Do Us Part

DEAD

One cold dark night, in the middle of the woods, walked a young girl named Amber.
Ring, ring, ring. Amber’s phone blared through the woods. Turning off her I-pod amber answered the call.

“Hello.” Said Amber.

“Hey, it’s Mel, where are you?” She asked Amber in an angry tone.

“I will be there soon; I’m taking a short cut through the woods.” Said Amber before hanging up the phone. She looked at her watch & her walk turned into a run. As the cool winter breeze blew on her pale face. A few minutes later she was almost sprinting when all of a sudden she screamed in agony and fell to the ground.

She had been caught in a bear trap; ripping through the bone, only skin attaching her foot to her body. After a few minutes of her trying to wriggle out of the bear trap she heard an odd squeal take over her I-pod.

“Hello Amber, if you wish to get out of the bear trap alive, do as I say.” Said the deep voice over the I-pod.

“You have 1 minute to escape before that bear trap explodes & kills you. Now to get out alive you must scarifies your foot, because it’s either your foot or your life, choose carefully Amber, Your life may depend on it.” With that the I-pod began playing music again.

Amber; realising what she had to do breathed in a few times before grabbing onto her ankle and pulling as hard as she should to separate her foot from the rest of her body. Her leg ripped from the trap leaving half her foot there. She screamed in pain now realising what she had done. She collapsed on the ground & blacked out from the loss of blood.

LATER THAT NIGHT

“Time of death 8:37pm, she died from excessive blood loss.” Said the forensic anthropologist.

Meanwhile a detective began taking photos of the body & it’s blood soaked foot.

“Um excuse me, my names Melissa, what’s going….” Before she could finish the sentence she saw her friends pale life-less body.

“I’m sorry Melissa, but your friend has been murdered.” Said Detective Iero with emotion.

“Wha…how…who?” She muttered in between sobs.

“We don’t know yet, but can you come to the station & answer a few questions for us.” The detective asked. Melissa answered trying to stop herself from crying.

“Ye…Yeah…Um just please don’t make me look at her like this ever again.”

Detectives Iero & Toro took Melissa back to the station & she began informing the police about the phone call she had made to her just before Amber was murdered.

“Did she have any enemies Melissa?” Asked Detective Toro in a calm, soft tone.

“Uh…no everyone adored Amber way too much.” Melissa replied, tears streaming down her face.

“Okay Melissa that’s about all we need I’ll get one of the detectives to take you home now.” Said Detective Iero.

“No that’s okay, my boyfriend is picking me up.” That was the last thing Melissa said before walking out the door.

“Hey babes, I’m so sorry about Amber.” Melissa’s boyfriend, Gerard said before opening the door & going towards his car.

On the way back to Melissa’s house Gerard tried hard to make conversation.

“Look babes, I’m sorry about Amber.” He said genuinely.

“Don’t be sorry, it wasn’t your fault.” Melissa replied still upset, at this point Gerard stopped the car.

“Um… my house is 3 blocks away from here, why did we stop here, why did you stop?”

“You know it was a good thing that Amber went through the woods or that wouldn’t have worked.” Gerard said with a grin the size of The Great Wall Of China.

“Wh…what that supposed to mean?” Melissa asked Gerard with a confused expression.

“Mel, Mel, Mel you shouldn’t of told her about my business, now you will both have to pay.” Melissa’s eyes widened as she realised what was going on. Before she could say another word knocked her out with a hammer.

SOME TIME LATER

Melissa woke up in an abandoned warehouse. She was tied to a chair.

“Good morning sunshine.” Gerard said with a devious smile.

“Fuck off.” Melissa shouted attempting to break free.

“Aw sweetie…that’s no way to talk to your boyfriend.” He replied with a slight laugh.

“Why did you kill my best friend Gerard, what did she ever do to you?” Melissa asked angrily.

“SHE didn’t do anything, but I know how much you loved Amber & that’s why I had to kill her.” Gerard explained.

“But I didn’t do anything to you either.” Tears now clouding her vision.

“I saw you with Mikey, how could you, he is my brother.” Gerard yelled emphasizing the word ‘brother’.

“Lucky him.” Melissa said sarcastically.

“I wouldn’t be joking around if I were you, remember your life is in my hands.”

Gerard lit a cigarette & began burning Melissa’s skin. She screamed out in pain, hoping someone would hear her desperate cry for help.

“Aw what’s wrong Missy, did I hurt you?” He said with venom. Then he got out a knife & began slitting her arms. Blood dripped from her arms to the floor.

After cutting her over and over until there was no more room to cut her, he took out his tweezers & ripped out her fingernails.

“I’m sorry did I hurt you.” He said laughing.

“You know it’s a shame a have to kill you, you’re a really good fuck. Oh well.” With that Gerard set a bear trap over her head & left the building.

“Sweet dreams darling.” He yelled as he got just out of sight. Melissa soon faced facts that she was going to die. But before she did she touched one of her wounds & covered her fingers in blood & almost unconsciously made her way over to the wall where she wrote one last thing before the bear trap snapped shut. She died instantly.

The only thing she wrote was…Gerard Way.

THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry....its kinda crap tehehe

COMMENTS ARE LOVE

This is part one in my ‘till death do us part’ series.

Next story: The ghost of you.
This story is about how Melissa ghost haunts Gerard and drives him into suicide…but will she continue haunting those people she wanted revenge on? Find out in book two, the ghost of you.