Status: completed

Kiss in the Dark

One-Shot

“Ugh!”

I groaned out loudly as I cracked my back. I had finally pulled myself away from my laptop for the night. I think I’ve been on for nearly 8 hours straight! But it’s not my fault, there’s just too many addicting things on there like Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook…porn. Lots and lots of porn. What?!? I am a guy after all. A hopelessly horny and desperate guy. Oh, well. Can’t be helped now.

I left the room for the first time in 5 hours, the last being to use the bathroom. Now my stomach feels like it’s eating itself so I’m just gonna have a quick snack from the kitchen before turning in for the night.

As I munched on my apple, I walked into the living room to investigate the large amount of noise being emitted throughout the hall. The TV was on, probably by Dahvie or Andrew, before they retreated back to their own rooms.

After manually shutting it off, I turned around and found the source of the blaring idiot box. Dahvie was curled up on the couch with a bottle of Jack sitting half-empty in front of him on the floor. His left hand was still partially wrapped around the neck as he lay peacefully on his stomach, right arm supporting his resting head. A small smile formed as I watched his light breathing.

I suppose I should get him back to his room…but he looks so calm, I don’t want to disturb him. Sighing, I knelt down and unwrapped his hand from the forgotten bottle. Gently I slid my hands under his knees and right side and slowly began to lift him up, taking care not to jostle or wake him. I held him close to my chest for support as he laid his head on my shoulder. Carefully I stood straight up and began walking down the hall towards the stairs leading to his room.

As I made my way down the exceedingly long flight, Dahvie nuzzled into my neck and brushed his lips against my skin in a feather-light touch. My face heated up and I paused in pure shock for just a second before continuing on. I gotta admit, I enjoyed it just a bit more than I should have. His lips are just so soft and plump, it’s like they were made to kiss something.

Slowly I guided us down the many steps, trying my hardest not to trip in the dimly lit stair case. As I searched for every next step, his lips began moving again. My face was burning once more as his gentle movements increased. This kid has got such weird sleeping habits, I gotta admit. We were almost to his door so soon enough I could leave before his actions take even more of an adverse effect on me.

Just my luck, his door was closed so I had to do some maneuvering to get to the handle. I pushed his head further up on my shoulder and reached out my hand just far enough to keep him balanced and still grip the knob. When I finally managed to get the door open, I felt an arm wrap lazily around my neck. I guess he really is a sleep cuddler but that just made him all the more adorable.

I began moving my arm back to its original position but stopped when Dahvie’s lips pressed harder against the side of my neck, his teeth just lightly nicking against my sensitive skin. The area he had chosen was one of those special spots that makes me go completely weak in the knees. My legs shook as he bit the skin softly but I somehow managed to move towards his bed anyways. If he keeps this up I’m gonna have another problem to take care of.

Finally making it to his unmade bed, I gently laid him down and removed my arms. Unusually Dahvie did not remove his. Instead he gripped the back of my neck as I started to retreat and bit down harder over that special, sensitive spot.

A small whimpering moan was released into the air, encouraging him to pull me even closer for more access. I was helpless to resist as his teeth sank in further. More blush rose to my cheeks as I bit my lip to keep from calling out. My knees struggled further to hold my weight as another moan echoed deep within my throat.

Dahvie’s right hand travelled down to my waist and gently persuaded me to move further on top of him. Before I was even aware of what I was doing, I found myself lying overtop of him as he further ravished my neck. I clenched my eyes tighter and clutched either one of his shoulders as tight as I could when he finally broke the skin, drawing a small amount of blood with it. I couldn’t stop the loud groan escaping my lips until it was too late. Though my sweatpants were loose, they still struggled to hold back a certain body part.

His tongue lapped at the blood until it was nearly gone and then pulled back to lay his head on the pillow. He looked up at me with the sexiest hooded eyes I had ever seen glazed over with pure desire. His lips were swollen and red from abuse. I stared down at him, unsure of what to do or say. Was he even aware of what he was doing or was he still half-asleep?

Through my shock and apprehension, I barely registered his remaining hand making its way down to parallel the other. As soon as it hit, he gripped me close and flipped us over so he was sitting over my lap. He moaned out slightly as his ass nestled perfectly over my entirely obvious bulge. Our heads flew back as he ground his hips down further to meet my own. When he looked back down at me, his hair hung perfectly to frame his face and provide a beautiful contrast to his tinted cheeks. His lips were parted slightly, panting from pleasure and lack of oxygen.

I was about to speak up, though admittedly I don’t know what I really planned to say, but was immediately cut off by another hit of his bulge against mine. When his movements stilled, I tried to speak once more but was met with the same result. Just what was his game?

The third time I caught his waist and kept him squarely on top of me, which in hindsight wasn’t the most ideal place for him to be if I wanted to think rationally. A tiny whimper of lust, need, and I think a hint of fear pervaded my ears providing almost as much pleasure as I would have received from another meeting of our hips. He practically begged me with his eyes to let him continue.

I looked him up and down as if it would provide an answer as to why he’s acting like this all of a sudden. A pleading moan of my name snapped my attention back to him.

My mouth opened to question him once again but was quickly silenced when my lips touched his. After my initial shock wore off, I began kissing him back with just as much passion. I know I should stop and find out why he’s acting like this suddenly but just kissing him erased all questions from my mind.

My hands began acting on their own as I pulled his waist down, putting as very little space as possible between our matching tents. A small moan echoed from his mouth to mine, the vibration being just enough to drive my hormones even crazier. As our supply of air decreased once more, we pulled apart, lips resting just millimeters away from each other. I was about to lean up to begin again but his ideas were elsewhere. He trailed his lips along my jaw line until he reached my right ear. Nibbling on the lobe, my grip on his hips tightened just slightly.

I quelled a small groan and then a disappointed whimper as his teeth left my skin yet again. Kissing his way down my neck, I let soft moans fill the air, encouraging him to proceed. As with my left side, nearly in the exact opposite location, another special spot was located that when he brushed his lips against it, caused a similar reaction as before. My hips bucked into his and my grip managed to pull him as close as possible with our clothes still on.

Feeling a small smirk, he teased the skin by lightly drawing his tongue over it. My whimpers increased until his infuriatingly teasing muscle roughly licked the intended spot. After what felt like ages, his lips finally placed themselves over the inflamed skin again. A soft gasp escaped me when his teeth unintentionally rubbed against my ultra-sensitive epidermis. I could feel my body shaking underneath his as the pleasure built. It wouldn’t be long until these pants landed in the laundry a bit earlier than intended.

Noticing my reaction and wracking body, his right hand slipped off my shoulder and slowly made its way down my chest and stomach. My hips are yet another sensitive spot but thankfully not nearly as much as my neck. Anyone who knows me long enough can figure this out rather easily, Dahvie of course being the first to discover it. His fingers traced unplanned patterns over the skin as I struggled to restrain myself from losing it right then and there. I couldn’t keep myself from grinding up into him though, earning a long awaited moan from him.

Getting the picture, he placed his hand between our bodies, myself for one already missing his warmth. Working my sweats down, his hand immediately found my leaking, aching member as soon as it was released. With his body finally touching me in such an intimate way I never imagined would happen, a loud needy moan filled the room telling him just how close I already was. I almost regretted how pathetic and desperate I sounded, but right now I simply just don’t care as long as I could feel his skin on mine.

He pumped me nearly as fast as he could move, knowing I wouldn’t last long any way. He himself is like an aphrodisiac to me and combined with my most sensitive parts being caressed and stimulated to their limit, well…I’m surprised I lasted this long.

I thrust up into his hand, my hips apparently growing a mind of their own and wanting as much pleasure as possible, acted on my most basic instinct. His teeth continued to brush and nick my neck, driving me ever closer to the edge. Just a few more touches and I’d be ready to blow.

“D-Dahvie,” I gasped out, so overwhelmed I could barely form a thought, much less properly speak it. “S-so c-close.”

I felt another smirk on my neck but this time it also felt like more of a pleased smile.

“P-please…” His smile grew just slightly combined with another nip of his teeth and swipe of the thumb. A whimper of a moan fell past me before I continued. “P-please Dahvie, do it again,” I begged with every once of remaining strength. I was just one more well placed touch from that final peak.

A little moan of compliance was muffled against my neck and less than a second after I heard it, his teeth were buried deep within my skin in a harsh but oh so wonderful meeting of flesh, blood, and bone.

I screamed his name so loud I swear the house shook a little. I came hard and fast over his still pumping hand and spilled onto both of our stomachs. I squeezed his hips as hard as I could and thrust up out of reflex, wanting to get the absolute most out of my orgasm. As my eyes opened again (I hadn’t even noticed they shut) I found Dahvie thrusting and pumping himself with his remaining hand. With a quick gasp and decidedly softer call of my name, he spurted over his last clean hand and dripped onto my stomach, mixing our seeds together. Watching him nearly sent me into another spiral but I controlled it with much more success than before. Besides I don’t think my skin can take any more abuse without protesting more than it already was.

Still panting harshly, Dahvie sat above me now resting a hand on my chest for support. He had an odd look of tranquility, euphoria, guilt, and some evidence of what looked like utter fear. When he refilled his lungs he spoke finally, still sounding a bit breathless, “Um…S-sorry about your shirt…”

Awkwardly I replied back, feeling just a bit out of place, “It’s ok. I kinda messed up yours too.”

He looked down as if he just realized that his was almost as splattered as mine, “Mmm? Oh yeah…” He stripped it off and threw it in the general direction of the door. As he looked back, he seemed to remember that I was still here. I guess he felt a little self-conscious because he suddenly drew his arms around him as if to hide himself from my gaze. Despite his best efforts my eyes still hungrily raked up and down his exposed body. When I made my way back to his face, I found his cheeks rivaling the petals of a rose.

I sat up and placed him back in my lap. His eyes were still cast down but when I cupped his face, he brought them back up to meet my stare. His doe-eyes always made my heart melt whenever I saw them. I kissed his lips gently and pulled back to give him a warm smile but he still seemed uncomfortable and afraid.

“Dahvie honey, what’s wrong?” I asked him. Did he regret what we just did?

“You’re gonna leave aren’t you?” he asked sadly.

Incredulously I asked him why he would think that. Did he really think this meant nothing to me?

“The only reason you did all this was because I got you so worked up you couldn’t think straight and just wanted to get off right?”

“No!-” I began but he cut me off, continuing his heartbroken little speech.

“Its fine, I know you don’t like me and I just need to accept that. I mean why would you? I’m fucking ugly and pudgy, I don’t see why girls even like me. But that’s ok, you can just leave whenever you want. We don’t ever have to speak of this again. In fact, we can both just forget it happened. I’m sorry that I pretty much just took advantage of you and-”

I stopped his rant and kissed him with all the passion and love I’ve ever felt for him but was too afraid to admit. When I pulled back, he had on the most shocked expression you could ever imagine.

“Wha-Why?”

“Dahvie, believe me, this meant as much to me as it does to you. I love you with every last piece of my heart. In fact, it’s yours. It always will be. I truly do love you and I don’t ever want to be with anyone but you. I’m glad all this happened. I honestly don’t think I could have ever worked up the courage like you did. Please, will you be mine forever?”

Through the happy tears welling up in his eyes and the widest, sweetest grin stretching from ear to ear, he whispered “And always!”

His arms wrapped around my neck and flung us back onto the bed. My own arms enclosed his waist as I smiled against his neck and laid him down beside me. His smile never left his face as he snuggled further into my arms and laid his head between my shoulder and chest. As we laid together, I whispered out to him.

“Hey Dahvie?”

“Yeah,” he replied, sounding like the happiest kid in the world.

“I think you are absolutely beautiful.”

A soft kiss was pressed to his hair covered forehead and we began drifting off to sleep, finally in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.