Status: New Co-Write :) give us love <3

Hollow Crown

Introduction.

May 19th, 2011. 9:14 am

Ainsley McDoughn sighed as she walked through her and her best friend’s apartment. Marley was passed out somewhere and Ainsley was now, incredibly nervous leaving her for a week to go to her third sister’s wedding.

Marley was lying face down on their couch, her dress riding up over her ass, revealing a lacey lime green thong. Ainsley rolled her eyes and grimaced at the bit of vomit on the beige carpet. Ainsley nudged Marley’s shoulder. “Marley, wake up. I have to leave and you have a shoot that you have to be at in two hours.” Ainsley said.

“Go away.” Marley groaned in response. Ainsley rolled her green eyes and pushed her bangs out of her eyes.

“Marley, c’mon. My train leaves in an hour.” Marley sat up and glared at Ainsley through her full lashes.

“Don’t look at me like that, you wanted to get wasted last night because of your breakup, I put coffee on. Get in the shower and get all dolled up.” Ainsley said wiping up the small pool of vomit with a paper towel she’d retrieved from the kitchen.

“Do you really have to go to Katie’s wedding. I really need your help this week.” Marley said sitting at the island and dropping her head on her arms.

“Just because you can’t stand my sisters, doesn’t mean I forget they existed.” Ainsley told Marley setting a cup of coffee in front of her.

“You don’t like them either.” Marley muttered. Ainsley chuckled a little bit.

“I do love them.” She told Marley

“Besides, Yvonne will be there to help you out.” Ainsley reminded her. It was Marley’s turn to roll her blue eyes. Marley was not fond of most of the other assistants that were often at her photo shoots. She was very meticulous about her assistants.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Leave us some comments and let us know how you feel about it! Negative and Positive feedback is welcomed(: