Status: New Co-Write :) give us love <3

Hollow Crown

Chapter Four

May 21, 2011 6:25 AM
Ainsley stumbled into the hallway half-asleep; she needed to go to the bathroom. Danny was standing in the middle of Marley’s doorway. Naked. “Oh, gross! Put some pants on!” Ainsley squealed covering her eyes. Danny just laughed at her and went to the kitchen.

“Dear god, I need to bleach my brain.” Ainsley mumbled before going to the bathroom. Ainsley went back to her room and climbed into bed next to James. He rolled over and tossed his arm over her stomach.

11:30 AM
Ainsley rolled out of her bed from under James’ legs. She went into the kitchen and put on some coffee. “Do I smell coffee?” Danny grumbled from the doorway

“I don’t know. Are you wearing pants?”

“I am this time.”

“Then yeah, you smell coffee.” Ainsley said reaching up on her tip-toes to pull cups down.

“James still sleeping?”

“Yeah, I’ve got to book some more shoots for Marley and stuff.” James came out and sat down at the table still half asleep.

Ainsley’s phone went off with a shoot coordinator. “Okay, Marley has a shoot today. You guys can come or you can stay here.” Ainsley said hanging up her phone.

“I wanna go!” Danny said immediately.

“Go where?” Marley said taking Ainsley’s coffee from her hands.

“What the fuck!?” Ainsley whined.

“Shut up and make me breakfast!” Marley laughed poking Ainsley’s cheek.

“If you give me my coffee back!”

“Fine. Here!” Ainsley’s phone buzzed. She picked it up and noticing she had a text from Oliver or Jolly Green Giant as she called him.

“I’m coming for you XD”

.__.

“Marley! The jolly green giant followed me!” Ainsley said with wide green eyes.

“You were never this scared of Matt K.” Marley said.

“He was nice to me and he didn’t give me the fucking creeps.”

“Wait, what?” James asked looking up at Ainsley.

“Oliver scares the shit out of her,” Marley said.

“Why?”

“I don’t know, he just does.” Ainsley said.

“Is it because he’s taller than you?” Danny asked as she sat down next to James.
“Everyone is taller than me, Danny.” Ainsley said and left to get dressed and fix her hair and makeup.

3:45 PM

Ainsley was busy with Marley making sure she didn’t bite any of her trainee’s heads off and everything ran smoothly. She hadn’t stopped working since she got to the set. Danny and James were sitting in chairs eating the food on set.

“Wait, Ainsley!” James said standing up as Ainsley rushed past.

“Yeah?” She asked James stopping and looking up from her clipboard and iPhone.

“Um, so, I was thinking; do you want to go out tonight? Just the two of us?” James asked.

“Yeah.” Ainsley said before Marley started yelling at Ainsley’s trainee.

“Marley! Quite being a bitch!” Ainsley yelled hurrying away. Ainsley came back comforting her trainee.

“How do you put up with her?” The trainee said crying a little.

“I’ve known her for a long time.” Ainsley said.

8:28 PM
Ainsley and James had left Danny at the location after the shoot was done and had gone off too see a movie and get some dinner.

They had started walking again. “So, you never told me about yourself.” James said.

“Well, what do you want to know?” Ainsley asked.

“What’s your family like?”

“Crazy and over-protective.” Ainsley grumbled under her breath.

“Why? Were they like that when you were growing up?”

“Yeah, I’ve been the same height since year four. They always thought there was something wrong with me.”

“How did you and Marley end up in Paris?”

“We ran away one night a month or two before graduation and then we kind of took as many trains as we could to get here.”

“Did you have a plan or anything?”

“Nope. We had two hundred dollars between the two of us.”

“Jeeze.” James said.

“Yeah.”

“Why are you so scared of Oli? Is it the tattoos?”

“No, tattoos are cool and I like them. He just scares me and it’s not because he’s the fucking jolly green giant either.” Ainsley said.

“Were you scared of Matt K. too?” James asked trying to contain his laughter.

“At first but, now he’s like my best friend besides Marley.”

“What’s with you and Lee? Do you guys have some rivalry going on?”

“No, I just don’t let people talk about Marley like they know her and what she’s been through.”

“Understandable. Can you dance?”

“We’ve already established that I can’t.”

“Can I kiss you?”

“Um, what?” Ainsley asked stopping and turning to look up at him. James grinned down at her, stepped a little closer, and took her hands.

“Can I kiss you?”

“Oh sure,” James leaned down and Ainsley leaned up on her tippy toes. The kiss made all sorts of exciting things happen to Ainsley’s body and put butterflies in her tummy.

Then, Ainsley’s phone rang. She dropped back down and pulled her phone from her hoodie pocket. It was Marley.

where are yout

your ruining my moment Ainsley went the message and kissed James again.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah. :) did you like? did it feel forced and rushed to anyone else?