Status: New Co-Write :) give us love <3

Hollow Crown

Chapter Six.

Danny came around the corner as James and Ainsley did. Danny looked extremely angry and hurt. "What's the matter, mate?" James asked him. 

"Marley says we have to go." He said through clenched teeth. 

"Wait, what?" Ainsley asked. 

"Tom Sykes was there when we got back to the apartment and she told us to leave." Danny said. 

"Let me talk to her." Ainsley said. They walked back to the apartment and Ainsley opened the door. 

"Marley!" Ainsley yelled. 

Marley came around the corner with Tom and the brightest smile ever. Ainsley could practically hear Danny's heart break. 

"I'll help you guys pack, I guess." Ainsley mumbled quietly. She walked past Marley without another word or look. 

Ainsley was on the phone with the airline when Danny and James tried to hand her their cards. Ainsley ignored them completely and gave them her credit card number. 

"You aren't even going to say anything?" Danny asked. 

"There isn't anything to say, Danny. Nothings going to change her mind." Ainsley said handing  James' hoodie back to him. 

"What about you and James?" Danny asked. 

"I'm down in London to see my family every few weeks and Tom and Oliver live there. We'll keep in touch." Ainsley shrugged her thin shoulders. 

Danny and James brought there things to Ainsley's car. "I'm bringing Danny and James to the airport. Don't wait up." Ainsley said to Marley. 

Soon, they were waiting at the gates for their flight to be called. James hugged her tightly and kissed her lightly. 

"Call me next time your around?" James asked. 

"Of course." Ainsley said. 

She turned to Danny, who hadn't said anything since they left. 

"I-I'm sorry about Marley." Was all she could come up with. 

"Yeah." Was all Danny said. 

Ainsley hugged James again before they got on their flight. Ainsley was now beyond mad at Marley. 

Ainsley didn't ever scream or shout. She didn't need too. Her phone beeped with the sound of a new message. 

It was Matt K. 

Hey, I heard you got yourself a boy! ;D 

She waited for the next stop light. 

Kinda sorta

what's that supposed to mean? Meet for coffee? 

your in Paris? 

yes 

yay! where do you want to meet? 

cafe on third? 

be there soon 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that took forever.