Mr.Meows

Chapter one - The beginning

It was a normal Saturday morning, and like all the others I woke up with a small jolt of surprise as a huge, yellow eyed, grey fur ball shoves its puring face into my own. I groan at my fluffy pet,
''Ugghh, Smudge its only seven thirty!'' and tried to roll over to get some more sleep. He would not have any of that. I found this out when i got what felt like a punch to the back of the head. With another groan at him i get up and get ready for the day with him purring and weaving between my legs all the while.
It was around nine when i made a small breakfast for myself up in the apartment above our shop, my older sister Ann had already left to her second job as a (makeup person) leaving me alone to care for the pets smudge and her two dogs, luckily today was when our family's modest bakery was closed so the tasks were easy.
After I had cleaned up and fed the pets I opened a window for a nice breeze and was instantly met with the sounds of a stray cat down below in the alley way of the cafe and the complex next door. ''Awe poor thing, it must be hungry!'' since as long as i could remember Ive always had a soft spot for animals. I got a dish piled with food and went out the side door of the fire escape, down to the alley way.
...

I let out a vibrating sigh as i watch my human go about her day, finally having gotten Grace out of that bed. My soft laughter gets louder as i think of her face after i had to slap her head and as i smell her make my meal. With a burst of speed i gallop to her legs nearly tripping Grace and i flip to my back extending my arms and legs out for her attention. Years ago i would never have even thought of doing such acts, having been born in to the high class litter of Meows. However i don't miss it, ever since my human found and took me in Ive never been happier.
As i was enjoying Graces meal my ears detected something, over the messy sounds of Lola eating,-i heard another felines yowl. The sound set my fur on end and made my pupils go huge, it was the Clans' hunting call. From my short kitten-hood in my litter i recall hearing of the Clan, their wicked deeds, lies and i knew they hunted more than just mice, they'd eat there own kind. i knew my human wouldn't be able to resist helping the evil thing but she was closing the door before i could try to distract her!
I claw desperately at the door and i stand up to reach the door knob, thankful that my home was empty of other human eyes. I just manage to twist the door when i hear her shout. I immediately fluff up making myself look like a huge grey storm of fur, and rush out the door on all fours.
from the top of the fire escapes landing i can see my dear human sprawled on her back with a feline the size of a small dog on her chest. i instantly knew it was a hunter from the Clan from the stench of old blood an meat covering it. And to my complete horror i realized Grace was its prey though, she was a strong human she had no chance of fighting a clan member once pinned. Cats that were put into the Clan were chosen, based on there size, power ,and ability to kill bigger stronger prey, even humans.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is one of the first stories Ive ever actually been excited about writing and i really hope all of you who read it like it and leave me a comment even if you didn't like it i could use your opinions to make it better!
also yes the cat in the story is completely a 100% real he is my Mr.Meows although the actions he does in the story are kinda exaggerated. so I'm not sure when I'll post another chapter but if i have the time it'll be soon :) please enjoy