Mr.Meows

Chapter two - the fight

From where i was on the top of the rusted iron fire escape, i could clearly see my human Grace under the pinning paw of a Clan hunter. I hesitate for only a moment till i see him raise a huge paw with claws like talons out aiming at her throat as she struggled to get him off dazedly. Watching that paw rise snapped something inside my feline body something...something wild. With a battle cry, i yell out as a human would
''Don't touch my human!''
as i jump down the steps and charge the hunter. i hit him in the side surprising him and knocking him off of Grace. we go flying and i land on him, thankfully my nails hadn't been clipped yet and, i dig my claws into his side roughly.
''GRRAHH! How dare you try and take my target away from me!''
the Clan hunter hisses in a deep groveled tone, both felines forgetting to use there native tongues. my fur gets bigger as anger flows through me
''how dare i? how dare you make my human your prey!''
i lash out wildly as a feral animal would and i rip at his left eye as he claws my shoulder. As we roll and fight i could see Grace holding her head and was stareing as us. A sharp grip of cold realization hits me in the stomach at that point. she saw us talking.Saw me talk. as i meet the hunters now one eye he sees the look on my face and he too realizes what happened. he quickly darts away down the ally into the quiet morning street and I'm left to my human.
...

i lay in shock seeing this massive cat on my chest and i remember hearing a loud crack right before he appeared on top of me. After a few blurry seconds huge waves of piercing pain flys through the back of my skull, it having made the loud cracking sound on the uneven
pavement underneath me now. Black stars flash before my eyes around the heavy cat as i try to get him off as i soon feel the quick sharp feel of nails on my bare arms.
it being only late summer on a sunny day i felt a plain white tee shirt and jeans would be fine. Had i known i'd be mauled by a cat i'd have worn more padding. As it were i could see the clawed paw rising in front of me but through my haziness i noticed it was aimed lower, at my neck.before i could make any kind of shout i hear a strange yet familiar voice call out.
Mear seconds pass before a great blur of grey flashes in to my feline attacker.
Relived at finally having the heavy fur ball off of me i try to sit up and find help but as i turn my sore head i see my own cat, Smudge. as i watch him fight viciously and my jaw goes slack as he speaks viciously as well. ''did my cat just say words?!'' i think to myself in disbelief.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry this one is a bit shorter than i'd wanted it to be i''l post more soon but i cant make promises unfortunately i have around 9 art paintings to make before January 3 -_- wish me luck! and also please leave a comment of your opinion i need to hear them so as to make the story better!