Mr.Meows

backround of The Clan

the first two mates of the Clan were the pets of a rich nameless human lady(cats sometimes don't bother to really remember there owners name if left with out their personal care) who owned a mansion as a home. the female human it seemed couldn't bear any child of her own and replaced the missing children she couldn't ever have with cats. with so many kittens and animals about chaos became the norm until one rather cold hearted cat rose up to create and claim his own throne. this particular cat had an almost lusting hatred for humans and made his first target the now old woman of the house hold... And hence the Clan was born! and already packed with wicked followers.

Rose fullwood was an orphan with her own dislike for people and had become a target to the Clan fortunately she managed to trick them out of killing her. fascinated by this girl the clan took her in and she became the caretaker and fond human of Gizmo.

Gizmo the young heir to the dark throne. to the characters at first in the story he is a sinister heir shroud in mystery however truth be told he is the complete opposite of that.he has the common sense of a human, human habits and is musically passionate(to the Clan music means happiness which isn't allowed) , he speaks in a musical tone that gets low and scary when shy or scared making him sound evil. his human is Rose Fullwood who raised him alone he being the only one born in a litter and taught him how to sing and most other things so he sings for her often.
♠ ♠ ♠
there is abit more information i couldve given but i dont want to just hand EVERYTHING over to you guys just yet ;) hopr this help you guys abit with understands some things and cleared the confusion about how a bunch of cats managed to be this evil and rich.