Status: Active

Fight me why don't ya?

Chapter 1

"Freak"

That's how my days started at Red Valley Highnhome of the wolves. If only they know what I could do to them I thought. Instead of acknowlodging the comment I just keep walking to my next class. As I walkl to my next class nothing else happened in the hallway except people staring at me and giving me looks like usual.

"Hey Alisha how is your day going so far?" Asked the teacher Ms. Payne.

"It's getting there," is all I can say. If you must know me my name is Alisha Parker and I am 18 and a senior in high school and have a secret along with half of the school we are wolves.But on with the story.

As soon as the bell rings Ms. Payne started her lesson." So class can anyone tell me what ....." I zoned her out because well I'm tired and ready to go. So let me tell you more about me. I am the social outcast in the school because I don't agree with queen bee Samantha says. But one thing they don't know is that I am a street fighter and easily break there arms or their noses that they just had surgery on, but I keep my calm so I don't do anything rash. To them I am a quiet, shy, and I look afraid and nerdy. But on the streets I am strong, confident, and I make myself heard. The alpha of our pack is Jordan Mitchell and he is a conceited, self-observed, ugh he aggravates me. But he doesn't even know I am a street fighter and neither does BRING oh there goes the bell to leave thank you baby.

So as I leave walking down the hallway minding my own business when I am forcefully pushed against one of the locker, I turned to see Samantha and her followers laughing at my dismay.