Status: Active

Fight me why don't ya?

Chapter 3

I made it to the abandoned warehouse were we have have our fights. I pulled up in the back to meet Louis the guard to let the fighters in.

"Hey loui, whats up," I say.

"Nothing much Lil lady," he said as you can tell he is country he is big and muscular, he has dark brown hair and a sun kiss tan that has all the girls falling to their knees even if he is 25.

"I'm going to go in and tell Matt to put me on the list for tonight's fight," I said as I walked in.

"Go ahead, Hun," he say giving me one of his smiles that is rare to anyone else besides me because he is like a father to me after all of my fights he comes to fix me up and ask me if I'm ok.

Once I walk in I see Matt talking to one of the sluts that also fight here, why is it that some girls can't keep their legs closed for the life of them.

"Hey Matt put me on the list for tonight," I say not even caring about interrupting their conversation.

"Okay so who do you want to go against." he asked me.

"Suprise me," I say, and walk to back were we have our locker room and change.

Once I change into my fight clothes and wrap my hands I'm ready to go ou there. When I walk out in the cage is firehead and slammer. Firehead has temper problems and that's how he got his name. Slammer got his cause he loves to slam people into things. By the way the fight looks Slammer is winning. He throws a good right hook to fireheads jaw and he goes flying back and landing on the floor a couple of feet away from Slammer unconscious.

"And the winner is Slammer," Matt says raising Slammers arm up in the process.
"Now for our next fight you all know her and love her but don't get on her bad side or you'll end up on the other side of her fist it's miss nightmare," he says as I walk in to th cage. And everybody is screaming and applauding and goin crazy.

"And now her opponent Sludge-hammer," now you can see that I don't go up against the girls here because I am better than them not getting cocky or nothing but it's true ask the guys around the club and they'll tell you the same thing. Now sludge he is a tall guy about 6'4 to my 5'9 he has black hair and brown skin he is brown like me but lighter and I can smell that he is a wolf and is not going to hold back. He never does but I can anticipate his every move.
Ding Ding there goes the bell let's start this fight!!!!!!!!