Status: Active

Nothing Can Compare In This World To You

Nothing Can Compare In This World To You Chapter 2

So I get up, grab the cds and put them into their places. I walk back to get some more when 'Bat Country' by A7X starts playing. I smile and start singing the song. No matter what, Avenged Sevenfold's music always cheers me up. Alison gets up and walks over to me..
"Well, I see now that youre smiling" I smile.."of course its A7X! Please tell me you've heard their new album" I look at her with puppy eyes.
"Not yet" Ohh she said it. Now here goes my lecture.
"Alison!!! How could you not?! This is their third album! Its different from their first two albums but still as good! M. Shadows sounds great and still screams a bit. And the guitars!!Oh dont get me started! (I start...lol) The guitars are totally kickass! I especially love the lyrics, theyre so awesome. They even have a boys choir and an orchestra in some of their songs!" Alison just stands there listening to me and smiling in between giggles.
"The way you speak of them" She says. "That band is so amazing. They deserve all the attention they can get," I say. Then I hear Rob's voice.
"Well, since you like them so much I'll play the whole cd."
"Awesome! Thank you sooo much Rob!" I smile and now feeling much better, I grab the cds and turn around. But of course stupid me, not paying attention, I slam right into someone. "Fuck" I say out loud. I had dropped the cds, and I know that if any got broken, I would be in deep shit. I bend down to pick them up already forgetting that the person I just bumped into was still standing there. I saw a pair of hands and looked up to see a very cute guy.
"Im soooo sorry, I wasnt paying any attention," I say. The guy says "Its kool, no worries."
"I didnt hurt you or anything did I?" I asked feeling a bit embarrassed. "No, its ok," he said again. He smiles and suddenly I get a really strange feeling, but thinking nothing of it, I shrug if off. He smiles and then leaves, while I put the cds back.
SYNS P.O.V.
I walked into this huge music store and just started looking at the music. There weren't many people here. Just a few others who walked in and then the people that work here. After I looked at some of the rock cds I went over by the counter to look at some bags and stuff. Then I hear our song 'Bat Country' come on. *I hope no one recognizes me* I thought to myself. I heard someone singing and I turn to see a girl nodding and singing. * Hey, shes pretty cute* She had black hair with purple streaks, pale skin and really pretty eyes. Her friend was smiling and giggling. I heard her talking about us. She really likes 'City of Evil.' I return to what I was doing, and then after finding nothing interesting I turn to leave but I smashed right into the girl. "Fuck" she says. She had dropped the cds she was holding and bent down to get them. I bent down to help her and she looked up at me. *God, shes gorgeous* I thought.
"Im sooo sorry, I wasnt paying any attention," she says. "Its kool, no worries" I say.
"I didnt hurt you or anything did I?" she says. She was turning a bit red, *how cute!* "No, its ok" i say again. I smile at her, then she makes this strange face. *Uh-oh thats not good* I smile again then leave. Maybe I'll come back tomorrow.