Status: Active

Nothing Can Compare In This World To You

Nothing Can Compare In This World To You Chapter 5

~FALLONS P.O.V.~

The rest of the day went smoothly. Hanging out with Brian was great. I couldnt stop thinking about him and it bugged me because I couldnt concentrate on anything else. Then again I liked thinking about him. He was sweet. As I finished off with helping customers and attending registers I got ready to go. I grab my purse and stuff and was about to leave when Alison stopped me.
"Hey Fal, let me know if he calls you." She said smiling.
"Yea, alright." I say and leave.
As I was driving 'Beast and the Harlot' played on the radio. I started singing and couldn't help but smile. I got home and threw my stuff in my room and walked out. It was still early so I turned on the tv to see what was on. I watched a couple music videos, then got bored. I grabbed the phone and dialed Alison's number.
"Hello?"
"Hey Alison, its Fal," I say.
"Hey Fal, hows it going?"
"Ok, I guess, just bored as fuck."
"Oh I see" she laughs.
"Wanna hang?" I say hoping she would say yes.
"Yea sure, what do you wanna do?" She sounded excited.
"Well..." *thinks*
"We could rent a couple movies or something" I say.
"Alright, sounds good."
"Ok then, wanna come down?" I say invitingly.
"Yea"
"Great, I'll see you in a few then." I say happy that it wouldnt be boring. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I went into my room and looked through my closet for a shirt. I finally found one. I twas one of my favorites. It was a 'My Chemical Romance' shirt. I put it on and then checked my hair and makeup. I went back into my livingroom/kitchen and sat down again. I grabbed the remote again and went through the channels. I put it on one of my favorite music channels, FUSE. Right now 'Stevens Untitled Rock Show' was on. One of the reasons why I like this show was because they played 'Bat Country'. As I was thinking about the video I started to think of Brian. I loved watching him do his solo on 'Bat Country'. It was amazing. I just happen to have seen the video way too many times. Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it saying hi to Alison. We both decided on going to the video store and renting some horror flicks. Then we would stop by the store for some booze. We ended up getting three movies (choose any) and some popcorn, Smirnoff, beer and ciggys. We got back and started up a movie.
"Soo..."Alison starts.
"Alison, I hate when you do that," I say taking a swig of beer.
"I know, I just do it to piss you off," she laughs. I glare at her and then she makes a puppy dog face which makes me laugh. The first movie ended so we just sit there and drink for awhile.
"Well, has he called?" She finally asks.
"For one thing, his name is Brian, and for another no he hasn't" I say.
"Geez, calm down, I was only asking."
"Im sorry Alison, its just that I dont want to make a big deal about it."
"At least dont be so negative about it then."
"Ok, I'll try not to be," I say.
I cant help but be negative. Everytime I get into something it turns out wrong. I end up getting lied to and used. I finish a beer and start on a new one and reach for my cigs.(by the way they are Djarum special. they taste like cinnamon sp?) I offer one to Alison and she takes it with a simple "Thanks." I put in the second movie then light up. I deeply breathe in the sweet nicotine smoke as I start to wander off in my thoughts again. *Is he going to call me? What if he doesnt? Maybe he only wants to be friends...no dont think negative* I tell myself.
"Fal?" I start and she poked me.
"What?"
"Youre zoning out again."
"Oh sorry" I say. I cant help it. All I can think about is Brian. I finally decide that I was being really rude seeing how I keep forgetting that Alison was there. I force myself to not think about Brian. *Tonight when I go to sleep I'll think of him...but right now I need to pay attention to my guest.*

~FF AN HOUR~

The second movie turned out to be ridiculously stupid. While laughing our asses off we ended up making a mess from throwing the popcorn at the tv. Alison and I had both consumed a fair amount of alcohol and were both a bit wobbly. I decided I was gonna let her stay the night since she couldnt drive.

~SYNS P.O.V.~

I sit in my room strumming my guitar and thinking about Fallon. I cant seem to concentrate on anything else. I want to call her but decided to wait a day. I didnt want to sound desperate although I really wanted to talk to her. Without noticing I stopped strumming and just stared at the wall in deep thought. She was different. Different from the other girls I had met. Sure, shes a fan, but she seems so supportive. I guess I could date someone like her...wait...no...I wanna be with her. Shes smart, funny, beautiful. I say her name and for a minute just let it roll on the end of my tongue..."Fallon...Fallon Graves..."
"Brian?" I quickly turned around to see Matt staring at me.
"You ok man?"
"Yea Im fine."
"Whats up with you? Lately you seem to be in a whole different world. I mean you sit here alone and stare at walls..and talk to yourself."
"Sorry dude. I just have alot on my mind."
"Well, whats going on?" he asks. I hesitate for a minute then decided on telling him. If for one thing, I can always tell Matt shit. He listens and I know he wouldnt throw it in my face like the others.
"Well, the other day, I met a girl. Umm... actually she bumped into me." I laugh. " I walked into Virgin Records just looking around and I saw her talking to her friend. I overheard her and she was talking about us. She speaks very highly of us and loves our new album."
"Mmhmm...go on.." Matt says listening intently.
"Well, then one of our songs came on and she was rocking out, which was pretty cute. I was about to leave and I guess she was gonna do something and as soon as we both turn, we bump into eachother. At that, Matt chuckles.
"Well, she said sorry and I told her it was ok, then I leave. Yesturday I went back to buy cds...erm..and to see her and well I asked her out. We went to Starbucks and just talked. Shes really awesome. I like her alot..."
"Well, it looks like fate to me," Matt says.
I smile, hoping that, that was true...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please! Hope you like :)