Status: in progress

One More Day

Lindsey/Seb

Seb's P.O.V

"You have no idea how much I miss you."

It was silent for a moment before we broke out in laughter, just realizing how corny I sounded.

"I miss you too... Or just having you cook me breakfast on the weekends." She said with her adorable little giggle.

"Remember when I made you strawberry french toast for our six month anniversary and we had a whipped cream fight."

"And I slipped in the kitchen."

"Yeah and then I grabbed your arm trying to stop you from hurting youself but instead I slipped on the same whipped cream and fell backward; pulling you with me."

"Then you told me how beautiful I looked with whipped cream all over me."

"Yeah because you always look amazingly breathtaking."

She giggled the same way she always does when I compliment her.

"I'm serious babe."

"I can't wait to see you."

I smile to myself hearing her say that.

"When I get back there is going to be a major cuddle fest. We're staying in bed all day."

"HOLY SHIT!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!"

She continued to scream frantically muffled by static; then I heard the familiar sound of the call being disconnected.

I keep trying to call her back but the line is dead.

30 minutes later...

Still trying to get connected to Lindsey; still failing,

I finally call her best friend Celia; only to find the same.

I dial Pierre and start flicking through the t.v channels. Finally stopping on the news.

"Oh my god you will not believe what just happened!" He answered.

"What happened?! Have you talked to Lindsey?"

"That part of Montreal is a complete hazard zone right now. They are evacuating everyone who lived."

"What do you mean everyone who lived! What happened!"

"There was a seven point earthquake."

"I need to get to her."

"I'm going to go look for her right now." He said relieving me a little bit.

"Thank you. That means alot. "

"FUCK!!!"

I hear him scream and then the dial tone of our dropped call.
♠ ♠ ♠
Co-written with Sanity Sinking.

The parts will get longer as the storie goes.