Status: in progress

One More Day

Pierre

Pierre's P.O.V

As I hang up the phone after talking to Chuck I look down at Lindseys charm bracelet that I found laying in the rubble of her front yard. I hold the puzzle piece charm I got her in my hand; Then I reach for the small puzzle piece on my key chain. I can't help but think about the night.

Flashback>>>
I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.
"Hey, are you busy?" I hear Lindsey's voice through the speaker.
I look around me at all the new Role Model designs sitting around the table. I look to Pat and the printers.
"No, whats up?" I ask her.
"Can you come over? Seb's leaving again. I'm so over this shit." She says sounding super pissed over.
"Yeah, give me an hour?" I respond.
"Perfect." She says before hanging up.
"Hey guys, Lindsey needs me. You got this under control?" I ask. They nod and shoo me off.

I rush to the mall where I recently saw a charm bracelet that made me think of Lindsey.

I arrive at Lindsey's and just walked in without knocking. I see her sitting on her living room floor eating our favorite ice cream; mint chocolate chip with chocolate syrup.

"Whats going on?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen to grab a spoon for myself.
"Seb left for California. Again." She says rolling her eyes and putting a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.
"He went without you. Again?!" I ask her. She just nods.
We sat there eating ice cream and watching t.v for a little while.

"We can't just sit here. Lets do something fun to take your mind off of this." I tell her as I stand up. I reach my hand out to her to lift her up. She smiles and accepts it.
"Can we go to the arcade?" She asks me sweetly.
"Anything for you." I say smiling at her.

We get to the arcade and I get five dollars of coins for each of us to start with. She excitedly runs to the skeeball game. I watch her looking happy for the first time in a long time. She looks so careless and free. Like the girl I knew back in high school. As I approach her she hits the 100 hole and jumps with excitement.

After we leave the arcade we go to Denny's to get some dinner.

She sips on her oreo milk shake and looks kind of zoned out. I can't help but take this opportunity to stare. I notice her eyes glistening in the light. She's so beautiful.

"You loo---" I start to say.
"I think i'm going to break up with Seb." She states.
"What?" We both say at the same time.
"I think i'm going to break up with Seb." She says again.
"Is that what you really want? Do you think you'll be happier without him?" I ask her.
"I mean it's gonna suck at first but i'm not happy anymore. We aren't working." She says.
"I get that. If its what you truly want then do it. All that matters is that you're happy." I tell her. She gives me a reassuring smile.
"I got you something..." I tell her. I pull the bracelet out of my pocket.
She opens the box and looks at me with a confused look.
"There's only one piece that fits with this piece. When you find the person with that other piece you'll know they are the one." I explain to her. She gets out of her seat and comes over and gives me the tightest hug ever. She kisses me on my cheek and smiles.
"Thank you so much. I'm never going to take it off." She tells me.

End Flashback>>>
♠ ♠ ♠
And the wait is finally over!! We will be adding more and more to this story! We have recently been inspired to continue this wonderful story. SPpride!