Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Exceptions for you.

“Luce!” I heard faintly. “Lucy fucking Lomali!”

I slowly opened my eyes, my corner eyelashes sticking to each other from last night’s makeup.

“Hmm.” I hummed trying to avoid the stench of morning breath being spread.

“Get up! Get ready! I got big news for you that we shall discuss over a stack of pancakes at IHOP!” my best friend, Emily, squealed.

I slid my body off the king size bed and dragged my feet to cold tiled floors. I scrubbed my teeth for a good five minutes then stripped out of my clothes, into the shower.

Now in khaki shorts and a navy blue crop top, I slid my feet into some sandals and over to Emily’s huge vanity set, ready to apply makeup.

I descended downstairs to see Emily in a similar outfit and her shirtless brother talking.

“Luce Losmelly.” Her brother smirked.

“Derrick Faggo; and its Lu-cy.” I smiled sarcastically referring to him by his last name.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night. Aren’t you forgetting to, you know, put some make up on?” he leaned back in the cherry wood dining chair with a big cocky smile.

“Shove it Viggo.”

“Anywhere you want.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“Okay, this was funny ‘til that last comment.” Emily retorted.

“Let’s go I’m starved.”

We arrived at IHOP and sat at a little booth secluded from everyone else in the restaurant.

“Okay shoot.” I began drinking the little milks they leave on the table for coffee.

“So guess what we’re doing for my birthday next week?”

“What?” I asked excited but also a tad bit scared of what she’d come up with.

“Can you say a road trip to Laughlin and a little bit of cabin action for a week?” she squealed.

“No way!”

“Yes way!” she shoved hash browns down her throat.

“Awesome! It’s going to me you and the next week together!” I widely smiled thinking about my parent free week.

“Not exactly…” her voice shrunk.

“What do you mean ‘not exactly’?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Well you see my dad won’t let me go unless well Ricky (Derrick’s nickname) goes.” She tapped her index finger on the corner of the table.

“Emily Viggo, you got to be shittin’ me right now.”

“Well not only that, but CJ is going too.” She smiled nervously.

CJ is Emily’s boyfriend of twelve months and of course, Ricky’s butt buddy.

“So you’re using me to get alone time with CJ on your birthday.”

“Okay, you kind of got me. Look it’s also our one year anniversary the day of my birthday and well I kind of want to, you know, loose the v-card status.” She bit down on her lip.

“Oh gosh Em!” I looked down at my orange juice filled with pulp, “Fine, I’ll put up with your idiot brother, anything else? No? Okay!” I gulped down some orange juice.

“Actually, possibly sharing the room with my brother?”

“You’re pushing it!”

“For me, please?”

“Fine.”
*

We both plopped our bodies on the beige suede couch.

“Thanks for letting me stay over Em.” I said softly laying my head on her lap.

“No problem, I know how it’s like to have the process of divorce going through the house.”

“This week is going to totally going to save me from the cursing and stupidity.”

“I’m going to jump in the shower CJ is coming over in a bit.”

“Sure.” I gave her thumbs up.

I skipped to on over to the kitchen and opened her fridge. I scanned all the shelves until I found a tub of yogurt. I opened the big pantry next to the fridge, got Kix and mixed the two together.
My favorite.

I sat down on at the table plunging my spoon into the delicious mix.

“Still here huh?” he said opening the pantry I had just closed.

“Still shirtless and not showered huh?” I stuck a spoonful in my mouth.

“That’s no way to talk your roomy, now is it?” He cupped his heart.

“No it’s the way to talk to a fuck face like you.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You know, your bad ass- Ms I-hate-you-with-all-my-guts doesn’t fool me one bit Lomali.” He picked grapes off the vine and threw them into his mouth.

“Yeah and your Mr. Hot shot-I-fuck-every-girl-player thing you got going on, doesn’t fool me either.” I tilted my head.

“Look Lucy, if you want to back out of this trip now so I could bring along big titty Tina to Laughlin, I’d be perfectly fine.”

“And give you the satisfaction, no way!”

“Why? You can’t find it in you to pass up the chance to be with this fine piece of ass in the same house for a week?” he smirked.

“One, I’ve been in the same house with you for a month before and Two, never will I ever, in the slightest bit, ever find you ‘fine’ or anything related to me even liking you, ever!” I widened my eyes feeling my face turn hot red from the anger that was in me at the moment.

“That’s what they all say then they end up falling in love.” He clicked his tongue and shook his head.

“Sure they do.” I rolled my eyes.

“Alright, I warned you.”

“Warned me?” I lowered my head.

“Yeah about you being all in love with me by the end of this trip.” He said confidently approaching the beginning of the staircase.

“Gag me with a spoon!” I yelled as he walked up the stairs with a bowl of cereal in his hand.

“Oh I’ll give you and your stupid phrases something to gag on.” He winked at me before he was no longer in sight.

He got me on that one. ‘Gag me with a spoon’…what was I thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Loves :D Sorry this chapter is short :(
So this idea has been lingering through my head and well I just had to give it a shot...
KEEP or KILL?!