Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

White board.

The faint sound of a constant beep sounded through my head.

I felt a sharp pain at the top of my head.

I slowly opened my eyes, my bottom eyelashes stuck to my top ones. I raised my hands and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my hands. There were little needles in my hands and in the crease of my arm.

I shut my eyes trying to remember something, anything.

“What’s going on?” I say loudly. A person stands up rushing towards me.

“Ms. Lomali, welcome back.” A man with a pointy nose greets me.

“Who are you talking to?” I look around confused.

“You, I believe.” He smiles weirdly.

“Who?”

“Can I ask you a couple questions?” He shoved the metal framed glasses against his eyelashes.

I nodded.

“When is your birthday?” He asks eagerly.

I swallow hard.

He writes something in his notebook.

“Do you know your name?”

I look away.

“I don’t know.”

He sighs, shakes his head slightly, and then continues writing in his notebook.

“What’s my name?” I barely whisper.

“Lucy, Lucy Lomali.” He tilts his head.

“Why am I here?”

“Um, a car accident, a vehicle rammed into your parked vehicle. It appears your car tumbled quite a bit.” He says with a sympathetic tone.

“Am I dead?” I say panicking; make the faint beep noise louder.

He simply responds no then leaves.

A girl rushes towards me.

“Luce?” she looks at me with big light pink eyes.

I stare at her.

“Emily?” I say questionably.

“Oh thank God!” She hugs me as I begin to remember her.

“Emily, my best friend.” I say confidently.

She nods as tears rush down her face.

“Where are we?” I ask emotionless.

“Back at home. We stopped by your house to see if your mom was home and we found a note. She’s in Vegas.” She says concerned.

“Why can’t I remember anything?” I say calmly.

“You have temporary memory loss; unfortunately, you will regain your memory in a month or so.” The same doctor comes back in.

I look down.

“You’re a very lucky woman Ms. Lomali, you came out with a couple scratches, and most victims of this sort come out in critical condition. Well, I’ll send your medicine to a pharmacy but for the meantime, you’re free to go.” He smiles then leaves.

I change from the hospital clothes to regular clothes. Emily say were going to my house.

“I thought it would be cool for you to move in temporarily so we’re going to your house, packing up, and I arranged a bed room for you at my house.” She smiles reversing out of the parking spot.

“Where was I going when I got in the accident?”

“Let’s not talk about the past, are you hungry?” she smiles.

I shake my head. I touch the bandage on the corner of my forehead, it stings.

We arrived at her house after packing my things and stopping at Jamba Juice.

My mood had gone stellar. This “Jamba Juice” was amazing.

We entered her house, a house with enormous double doors before me. A boy stepped in front of me.

He gave me butterflies.

“Hey.” He said shyly.

“Hi.” I responded in a childish tone. He was tall, broad-shouldered, beautiful hazel eyes, and had cute brown hair.

“I’m Ricky.” He smiles, revealing dimples and straight white teeth.

The butterflies suddenly become heavy.

“I’m um, um, Emily, what’s my name?” I step aside.

“Lucy.” She winks.

“I am Lucy.” I smile.

“Let me take you to your room.” Emily says dragging me by the hand.

“Why can I only remember you?” I ask.

“No idea, so this is your room, if you need anything, I mean anything, ring this bell.” She point to a tiny bell on the night stand. “I’m starving and I need food and I don’t really cook, so I’ll be back okay.”

With that she leaves.

I lay down in the king size bed and turn on the huge flat screen hung up on the wall.

I look down at my arms and legs. There’s some scrapes but many bruises.

My attention goes from my legs to a knock at the door. The boy from earlier.

“Hey.” He smiles walking in with his hands in his pocket. He sits at the foot of my new bed.

“Hi.” I say again.

“How are you feeling Luce?” He gets a bit closer.

“Um Me, Lucy, am feeling quite okay, for the moment.”

“Good to hear.” He smiles walks over to this whiteboard hung up on the side of the door.

“What’s that for?”

“The whiteboard is where I’m going to write down important information about you, so you can start remembering things.”

“Oh.” I say as he begins to write my name, birthday, favorite color, sports, and other important things.

He lies down next to me on the bed. He turns the TV, looks at me then simles.

I get those dam butterflies again.

He starts playing my hair.

Screw the butterflies, their more like flying balls of metal.

“I’m sorry for everything, I hope you remember that.” He gets up kisses my forehead then walks to the white board. He begins to write down something on the white board.

He leaves and closes the door behind him.

And in all caps in large writing there it is.

RICKY VIGGO ♥ LUCY LOMALI

And just then, I swear I thought my heart stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Its short, trying to catch up on some homework! >.<

So how about this time lets get to -> 32 Comments :D

Its my favorite number if you cant tell

*Hint my username(;

Remember NO silent Readers, let me know what you feel should or could happen in the story. Inspiration is a huge part of writing to me and would be much appreciated(;

-xoxo