Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Try me

Lucy.

I casually walked up to my room, trying not to make a scene. His three words I love you replayed over and over again in my head.
As it is Ricky’s face was practically tomato soup and the oh so lovely couple made it ten times more awkward. I swung open my door to find little kids sound asleep on my bed. Michael stupid family occupied my room.

“Babe!” My mom stomped up the stairs.

“Mom, I’m dead tired, I need to sleep.” My voice shook.

“I’m afraid you’re going to have to use the guest house in the back. The guest house was recently vacated by my mom’s parents, who moved across town about two months ago.

“I told them to go the guest house in the back, I guess they thought I said guest room and well yeah.”

I sighed heavily walking into the room grabbing my PJ’s.

“Thanks.” She kissed my forehead and walked away.

By the time I had gone downstairs Emily and CJ left.

“Ricky’s staying here with Liz.” My mom smiled opening the sliding door for me, handing me the key to the guest house.

“Yay.” I rolled my eyes and walked over to the guest house, opening the door, and flicking on the lights.

The place consisted of a huge bedroom on one side and a huge bathroom on the other.
The walls were painted a creamy sort of white with a dark wood nicely polished on the floor. I walked over to the bedroom taking my clothes with me. I zipped the dress down taking one foot out at a time. I wrapped my hair into a high ponytail then took off the small earrings from my ears as I looked into the full body mirror. I looked down at my feet, but when I looked back up my eyes flinched in shock.

“Ricky!” I turned around shoving the big shirt over my head. “What the hell happened to your arm?”

His button up now had a tear where his bicep is slightly tinted with red.

“I crawled through your window and the wood snagged me.” He said nonchalantly.

“You know Derrick, I have a door. You know people invented those so shit like this doesn’t happen.” I cocked my hip placing my hand on it.

“Well you know Lucy, I didn’t want anyone to know I was coming here not the bathroom.” He imitated my gestures and all.

The mere sound of his enticingly deep voice trying to sound like me, made me laugh.

He pulled the shirt over his head, “Can you fix me?”

His beautiful body stands before me with a thin layer of glistening sweat coating his upper body; of course the sign of struggle from the window. My bottom lip trembles slightly in fear yet excitement in what will happen in the next hour or so.

My poor attempt of being tough escapes my mouth, “ Y-you’re a big boy” My tone started off strong and high, but the face as Ricky gave me eased that, “rub some d-dirt on it.” I almost ended in a whisper.

“Never was good at the comebacks, were you?” He sits down on a chair in the corner.

I watched diligently as he pulled his muscle shirt off.

“Don’t suppose I can rub a shirt on it.” He chuckles lightly dabbing the bloody wound.

“You lost a lot of blood.” I say realizing, no he didn’t, and that was stupid of me to say.

“I’ve lost a lot more important things than blood.” His eyes flicker to me then back to his cut.
.
“Must hurt.” I bite down on my bottom lip.

“I’ve felt worse.” He momentarily paused.

“Ricky…we need to talk about things.” I watch as his expression change.

“Talk.” He scoffs “Talking only leads to problems.”

“No it doesn’t, it makes things better.”

“No it makes things boring.” He snaps.

“So all the times we had those intimate talks you were bored?” I question.

He looks up and shakes his head, “There it is, just another problem.”

He gets up and grabs his things.

I take off my shirt, “So let’s make it fun.”

×××

Within the two seconds it took me to take my shirt off, along the line, somewhere I had become desperate to just be with Ricky. The feeling I had once tried to put aside, the barrier, the fucking wall, had just crumbled to shit, and my vulnerability had returned.

“What are you doing?” he questioned.

“For everything thing that you’ve been dying to say y-you strip.”

“Alright then princess, what you got for me then?” a smirks plays upon his face as he folds his arms.

“That was an example.” I voice shrinks.

“Sorry to break it to you sweetheart, but this game will only get you so far.” His eyes wonder through every inch of my body.

“Y-your turn.” I demand.

“Let me ask you this sweetheart, are you ready for the truth?” he tilts his head with a small smirk.

“Try me Viggo, go on.” Confidence masks my tiny voice.

The smile on his face disappears.

“That day of the bathtub thing, I meant every fucking word.” He kept his gaze on me while he took off his pants leaving him looking like a model Calvin Klein briefs.

I took a deep breath and unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the ground.

“I hate that Liz can kiss you whenever she wants. It drives me nuts.” I suddenly became self-conscious of my bare breast in front of Ricky’s flawless body.

As he reviews my body, he slips off his underwear, “I said your name when I had sex two weeks ago, I just fucking said it like no one’s business, Liz was pissed.”

My heart skipped a beat, “I can’t stop loving you.”

And there it was.
Within five seconds, so much happened.

Ricky’s lips smashed against mine, one second.
“Then don’t.” he panted, two seconds.
Our mouths parted letting our tongues explore one another, three seconds.
He laid me on the bed, letting wet kisses cover my body, four seconds.
My panties were thrown on the floor, five seconds.

Never in my life had I experienced so much excitement. My body tingled in a hot sensation I’d never felt before.
I straddled myself on Ricky, keeping our mouths inseparable.
A growl sounds from the back of his throat making a small moan come from mine.
His hands explore my body everywhere, as he began to trail kisses back and forth from my mouth to my neck to the tips of my breast. He arches my body back, leaving my weight in his big hands, kissing between breasts to my belly button. He lays me on my back continuing to kiss my neck then trails down to my hip bone. He goes back up to my neck only this time his hands begin to rub my inner thighs, making me go crazy. I begin to grab the sheets as I begin to get more excited.

“Ri-R-R-Rickeeee.” I moan as he goes down kissing deeper into it .
He pushes down on both my legs spreading them apart, as his tongue circles around in me. I feel my nails digging in his back.

As soon as I feel he was about to enter me, a knock sounds at the door. We both jump at the sound, panting loudly.

“Just a minute.” I could barely yell. I grab a robe hung up next to the bathroom and run to the door, patting down my hair.

“I just wanted to say goodnight.” My mom smiles and walks away.
Great mom, just great; right when I was about to lose my virginity.

“Sorry.” I lower my head.

“It wasn’t meant to be.” He stands up.

My head snaps up.

“Tonight, that is.” He stands in front of me cupping my face.

“Let’s lay down for a while.”

The smile on his face grows as he picks me up and guides me to the bed.

He lays me down and kisses my forehead.

We lay there face to face, completely ignoring the fact that we both lay here naked.

“Why do we keep doing this?” I play with his fingers.

“Because when a love like this feels so good, so-so right, it’s painful to say goodbye.” He grabs my hand and kisses the tips of my knuckles.

“Don’t leave me, Ricky.” I whisper my eyes searching his with the most passion in his eyes glaring back at me.

“I can’t stay here, your mom, Michael…t-they’ll know about us and-and…” he stops as he notices the expression on my face change.

I nod slowly then turn my body the other way, facing the plain wall.

“Good night Lucy.” He kisses my cheek and leaves me empty in a bed that was meant for two.

A single tear escapes the corner of my eye, as I hear the door close, and just like that he’s gone, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen o.O
In case you guys didnt get the last chapter here's as recap

Ricky said I love you out loud the exact same moment the music turned off letting everyone hear lol.

70 comments>>>>> :d

Subscribe!!!
xoxo