Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

You'd laugh, it's stupid anyways.

After I zipped up my toothbrush in the side pocket of my suit case, it was official. I as finally ready for a life saving one week trip from the shit whole I call home. I dragged my suit case down the wooden stairs.

“What the hell, Lucy, you’re scratching the floor.” My mom yells through the kitchen after a quick glance.

I roll my eyes in response once I see she focused herself back to the little TV in our kitchen.

I hear a honk outside. Finally.

“Bye Mom!” I go to the door rolling my suitcase with me.

“Bye hun, have fun, call me if anything.” She says without lifting her head. Pathetic.

“Oh and hun, be careful, I love you.” She bats her long eyelashes at me.

“Love you too mom.” I say as I open the door.

As I began to go down the four little porch stairs until I was hauling my suitcase and myself down the drive way to Ricky’s black truck.

Everyone exited the car and made their way next to the lamp pole in front of my house.

“What are you guys doing?” I ask as I shut down the trunk after I threw my suit case in.

“Well, we need to know who will volunteer to drives for the five hours.” Em pouts her lips.

Everyone is quiet including Ricky, who I thought would’ve volunteered.
“I will, but can we separate it into two, two and a half hour drives?” I ask in an agitated tone.

“Yeah, that’s fine.” They all agree.

I didn’t really mind I just want to leave.

We take our seats in the car.

I notice Ricky take the passenger seat as I adjust the seat’s position. I roll my eyes at the sight of him.

“What’s wrong princess, mad because I didn’t gag you with my spoon?” he lets out this cocky smile, which I have to admit is a pretty dam killer one.

I look in the rear view mirror noticing CJ and Emily are in their own little world to busy whispering sweet little tones to each other.

I find myself staring in the rearview mirror a little too long, Ricky obviously notices.

“You know, Lomali, if you want we can do the same thing, so maybe you won’t feel so left out.”

I feel my face turn a shade of pink, embarrassed that he had caught me staring. It was embarrassing that he was right. That is what I want.

I hated that Emily had someone to share special moments with, someone who she could always kiss without asking, and someone she could confide in anything and everything, like her virginity.

I quickly leave the parking space in front my house, afraid I was making it obvious that I was thinking about what Ricky had just said.

We hit our first red light and it was pretty dam awkward.

I plugged in my iPod and started to play Dreams by Fleetwood Mac. One of my many songs that relaxes me.

“What the hell is this?” Ricky looks at me with confused eyes.

“Drivers choice of music, deal with it.” I stick my tongue out.

**

An hour and a half into the drive it’s already six o’clock.

I’m getting antsy, we’ve been in the same spot for about twenty-five minutes and we still haven’t moved.

Two big rigs have collided into each other blocking the freeway and both exits that lead to the city. Fucking great.

“Fuck I have to pee.”

I look at him and roll my eyes.

“TMI.” I say then grip the steering wheel.

“OMG like FU.” He opens the door then walks over to a bush.

“Ew I can’t believe your actually doing that.”

“Believe it baby, its happening.” He calls out and turns so that I can see the tip of his member with pee trickling out of it.

“EW!” I yell and cover my eyes.

“Whats wrong, never seen a dick before?”

“Yes, I have.” I pout my lips and look out the window.

“Then, why get so freaked out.” He says exaggerating each word while squirting hand sanitizer into his hands.

“Conversation is over.” I purse my lips.

“Whatever you say, Luce.”

A police comes over and taps on the window with his stick.

“Dude, can you not break my window.” I say not caring if he has shiny badge and a couple weapons.

“Watch the ‘tude lady. Freeway is going to have to be closed until at least mid day tomorrow. The company that has big enough equipment to move the big rigs isn’t open on Sundays.”

“Are you serious! There’s been a huge accident and your telling me these people cant come.”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying, so I suggest you pull out your blankets, adjust the seats and go to sleep because no one’s getting anywhere.” The old guy smiles and walks off.

“Ugh, what a prick.” I say.

“Luce, just shut up already, and deal with it.” Ricky says as he texts away on his phone.

I lean my head back and try to doze until I finally get sleepy enough that my eyes start to become heavy. It’s too cramped in the car.

I grab my blanket and pillow and get into the bed of the truck. I throw out any leaves that are in the scattered.
After making myself comfortable I look up at the stars. The night has never looked so clear. I begin to make shapes out of the various shapes. The warm air fills around me making shove the blanket off my legs leaving me in the comfort of wearing shorts and a tee-shirt. I slip off my converse and stretch my toes out.

“Mind if I join?” he asks.

“Uh, sure.” I say too relaxed to be a smart ass with him right now.

“Thanks.”

He climbs into the truck. He opens the flap allowing his long legs to extend out. At the height of 6’4 I’d understand why scrunching your legs, like I would’ve done, would hurt.

“Whats wrong the love birds woke up?” I laugh.

“Yup, and I can’t take another ‘I love you’ anymore.” He imitates Emily’s voice.

“I guess that could be pretty annoying.” I add.

“Especially after Rose broke up with me, that’s the last thing I want to hear.”

“I figured you guys broke up after you asked if you could bring big titty Tina.”

“Yup.”

“Do you mind me asking why?”

“She said she can’t be with someone that’s in love with someone else she told me.” He looked up back to the stars.

“Well…” I ask.

“Well what?”

“Who is it?”

“You’d laugh, it’s stupid anyway, go to sleep, we got a long drive in the morning.”

With that he turned the other way.

I must’ve stared at the back of his head for a good five mintues looking at his short silky waves of brown hair.

Don’t get me wrong the thought of Ricky fucking pisses me off because he’s such a dick, but there are moments when he’s not that bad, like right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you thing about Lucy and Ricky's moment at the end?

Excited for the next chapter, it'll be good! Trust me.

Hope you like it, updates will be soon! Comment and it'll be sooner(: