Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

An event to attend

The small of my back was exposed as I turned around looking at my reflection in my body mirror. I smiled in response to how much I liked the dress and the compliment it gave to my body. 

I had been locked in my room for hours, doing and redoing my hair and make up over and over again. Finally I was done as the digital number 7:58 PM was faintly lighted. 
My body was clothed in a dress, black.The color had had always seemed elegant to me.  The sweetheart shape top occupied my chest as the the back fell just before my back dimples. 
The dress was curve hugging and flowed nicely just after it tightly hugged my hips. My hair was in a low bun with twists forming to the back. T was a messy yet neat bun if that. I quickly added little studs with a necklace that caressed my neck, draping slightly over my collar bones. With a subtle bracelet attached to my wrist I grabbed my clutch and began to shove my phone, wallet, and extra make up if needed. 

"Mom!" I yelled adding a thin layer of lip gloss. 
When a minute passed, anticipation got to me leading myself downstairs.

Went with Michael, tried telling you but the music in your room was too high. Love you babes, don't wait up for me! -mom  

Great, now who's supposed to tell me how I look. 
The loud sound of a door closing took me from my anger as I sneakingly peaked out of the window to Liam in a tux.

The doorbell rang.

I counted to ten before opening the door, not trying to look desperate waiting by the door for him. When the door was open and all that was between us was air, we took each other in, observing every detail of our evening attire. His hair was slick, he didn't have much hair, but enough where it didn't look strange. It was actually pretty hot. His tux nicely complimented his wide shoulders and athletic physique. 

"Lucy, you look so beautiful." he searched me.

"Thank you, you look amazing too." I stupidly said. You look amazing I mimicked myself, clearly that was a stupid compliment.

"If you would?" he held out his arm. I smiled linking my arm in his. He led me to his car opening and closing the door for me. 

"Tell me, where are we going?" I asked.

"Well a big company that we used to cater for all the time always invites my mom and I to their events. Its always such a huge event. I thought you'd like the idea of being around people you don't know, for once." He smoothed his chin. His car smelled of cologne, one so delicious yet masculine at the same time. 

"Lucy, I just want to let you know that I like you, I really do." his head quickly glanced to mine then back. 

I smiled blushing, "I like you too Liam."

"But I need to know one thing." his voice fell.

"what?" 

"Do you still have something with Ricky?" he sound hesitant of his question as I hesitantly answered back.

"No. It was the past, nothing big." I felt like throwing up talking about Ricky and I relationship. It was almost heart breaking to hear myself deny such a beautiful thing we once you to share. But of course, I had to remind myself of the situation with Liz. Something I found beautiful was nothing but a jagged memory to Ricky. 

The rest of the ride to this huge mansion we were now was relatively quiet.

Liam opened the door for me and grabbed my hand as I stepped out. 

Even with these five inch heels, Liam still towered over me. Not like Ricky though.
I frowned slightly as I annoyed myself with this pesky habit I had developed. Comparing every cute guy that crossed my path, including Liam, to Ricky.

Interrupting my thoughts, Liam's hand rested on the small of my back, making my face subtly pink. 

A smirk appeared on his face as my eyes flickered to him. 

"Liam Mason!" A fairly large man with an all black tuxedo with a red silk tie approached us with a huge crowd of people following behind.

"Mr. Burg!" Liam's hands slid off my back shaking the mans hand.

"It's great to see you son, how have you been? Wheres your mother?" He widened his deep brown eyes looking into Liam's crystal blue eyes.

"She had a big event to cater, unfortunately. She sends her apologies." He smiles dropping his arm on my waist.

"Tell her I hope she can make my events another time. Now tell me Liam, are you going to introduce your friend here?" he politely smiled as did the men around him.

"Don Burg, this is Lucy Lomali." he gestured between the both of us.

"Pleasure to meet you Ms. Lomali, beautiful dress." He kindly smiled.

"Simply breath taking isn't she?" Liam smiled pulling me to him wig his arm lazily placed dangerously just above my butt.

"I agree." Burg says. "Now if you excuse me, it was a pleasure Ms. Lomali." He smiles and walks past us along with his group of followers.

"Seems you left quite the impression on everyone." Liam says smiling.
I look up from his pearly whites and up to several stares from the people against the walls to the well mannered sitting down.

"I don't know Liam, seems the women in here cant keep their eyes off of you." I snicker.

"If that's your way of complimenting the kiss ass that I am, then thank you." he smiled pulling out a chair for me.

Before I could even set down my clutch, the sound of a familiar laugh sounded causing my head to snap. Through the crowd I could already see her. My mom laughing her ass off while shoving food in her mouth.

I immediately stood up, " Excuse me for a moment." 

Liam followed behind me as I marched my way to my moms table.

"Lucy?" my mom clears her mouth of food.

"What are you doing here?" I raise my hands.

"Dear, Michael is the vice president of the company that is holding this event." she said holding Michaels hand. "Better question is what are you doing here?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Liam brought me here." I step Aside giving Liam the spotlight.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Woods. Great to see you again sir." he shook both their hands.

"How's your mom?" Michael asked. I looks over to see a spark of jealousy rising in my moms eyes.

"She's great. Just catering another big event." Liam nicely said.

"Well tell her I said hello." Michael said squeezing my moms hand.

"Darling you're here." Michael gestured behind me. I didn't even want to turn already knowing who was behind me.

"Where's our seats?" she rudely skipped the whole hi hello how are you part.

The familiar smell of Ricky's cologne brushed past me as he sat down next to Liz.

"I'm going to get something to eat." I left before anyone could say a word. This time Liam didn't follow me.

I scanned the table filled with delicious looking food. 

"Great food isn't it?" 
I looked up to see Ricky's hazel eyes taking in what I was wearing.

"I swear you're freaking tracking me or something. Can't I go somewhere without running into you?" I shriveled my nose when the smell of an awful finger food crossed my path.

"I am dating your sister." he snickered.

"Don't refer to her as that. She doesn't deserve being related to me in any way shape or form." I snapped.

"Well someones in a bad mood." he said.

"Just leave me alone," I stopped in my tracks, "I don't care about you anymore." my heart almost stopped at what I had just said, "I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to be with you, and further more I don't even want to see you. All this crap stops now, I'm so sick of all of this, you and your fucking mood swings! I can't keep up with this anymore, it's exhausting." I stopped feeling stares and hearing my own heart pounding against my chest.

"Cool Luce, I was just about to tell you the same thing." he walked away and disappeared into the crowd.

I turned around to see Liam heading towards the door. Shit.

I quickly walked trying to catch up with him, careful not to step on the bottom of my dress.

"Liam!" I yelled.

He turned around, "Luce, I thought you were done?" 
I couldn't help but find him so sexy with his bow tie undone and the top four buttons undone. His hair a mess like he had ran his hair through it several times while running.

"Liz told me about the guest house, how she saw him get out with his shirt undone."

"That was the last time ever I swear! Liam I just don't told him how I don't want him in my life. I want- I want you in my life Liam. I want to know everything about you. I spent four hours getting ready just to blow your mind!" I said in one breath.

He walked up to me and chuckled lightly.

"What?" I scrunched my nose and pouted.

"Four hours?" he questioned with a huge smile his face wrinkling the edges of his mouth.

"Ugh, you little shit head!" I exclaimed shoving my face in his chest.

"Me?" he pulled away, "You, you have a little shit hanging on the bottom of your head." he pointed to my bun.

"It's a classic do!" I exclaimed.

"I still prefer your hair down, though must I say how it complimented your back."

I burst out in laughter with tears forming in the corner of my eyes.

"What?" he pulled me to into him.

"My back? Not even my dress or my face? But my back?" I began to laugh again.

"Whatever, let's go." he pulled me to his car where we left almost immediately.

"Where are we going?" I smiled.

"Somewhere, that's where we're going." he smiled giving me a wink.

Oh gosh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello loves, I want to apologize for my lag on updating, but I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know it's not the best, but it will get better, pinkies(;
90 comments?(:
How about them subscriberssss doeeeee?xxxx)
I shall updateth soonith!
xoxoxoxo