Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Mr and Mrs Lou Viggo

The past two weeks had been amazing. Everyday Liam and I would do something different, even if it was just for five minutes, that we'd see each other. But seeing Ricky less and less...it hurt a lot. The courage that had washed over me at the ball, was a once in a life time thing. Ricky had stopped, recently, visiting over at my house since Liz got an apartment. Sometimes I'd find myself awake, thinking, what the hell would they be doing?
It was none of my concern, like, at all. I had shooed Ricky away. That pesky habit that I had developed even more so, that I almost called Liam Ricky. It was horrible. I had caught myself right before. Even after, I think Liam caught on to my little slip. He seemed bothered for a bit.

I had to send that pain below. That was the past, Ricky, that is.

Liam was my new future, I wanted to make sure of that.

Until I got a study ubroad pamphlet.

A full scholarship to study Art & Fine Arts in Barcelona, Spain. With everything going great with Liam, I wasn't too sure, I wanted to. The trip was only a month and a half away.

By the time it was seven o'clock, when the sun started to creep behind the tall buildings of the city, I had read the taunting pamphlet numerous times, all I had to do was send in some papers, which I had already did, weirdly, and make one single phone call confirming my papers. With that, I'd be on my way to Barcelona.

The second my phone violently vibrated against my wooden desk, my heart jumped, causing me to almost fall off my chair. Liam's name appeared on my home screen along with a picture I had took of him when he wasn't paying attention to him.

I quickly shoved the pamphlet in my bottom drawer nad answered the phone.

"Luce?" His voice sounded.

"Yeah?" I blurted.

"You sound a little tense, is everything okay?" He questioned.

I relaxed my shoulders, breathing calmly, " Yeah everything is fine."

"Remember our plans tonight?"

"Yeah."

"I hate to bail, but my mom has a huge wedding tonight, and the guy that usually bartends, well his wife is in labor. I have to cover." He paused, ending his sentence slowly.

"Oh. That's fine Liam, it's cool, We'll just hang out tomorrow then."

"Okay, sorry about today, I'll call you tonight."

'Okay, well, see you then." I pressed end, setting my phone on my desk as I slouched my shoulders. I quickly went downstairs shoving my fingernails in my mouth, biting them vigorously, trying to figure out what to do.

"Lucy!" My mother called from the kitchen.

"Yes?" I patted my eyelashes, retracting my fingernails from my mouth having recollection of my mom's hatred towards nail biting. She always said it was unlady like. I suppose it was.

"Mr and Mrs Viggo are coming back for weekend and they'll be having a dinner at their house, I would greatly appreciate if you went." She sang washing dishes with purple gloves covering her hands. "you can bring Liam if you'd like?"

"Liam has work." I bluntly said.

"Well go throw on something that makes you look like your expensive, we're leaving in an hour." She turned off the silver faucet as she placed the last dish in the dishwasher.

"I'm pretty sure I had an option whether to go or not?" I dropped my head along with my hip as I eyed her.

"And I'm pretty sure I'm your mom, now go." She pointed towards the stairs.

"Fine, but the moment I get insulted or bothered in the slightest by an unecessary comment, I'm out." I stupidly threw up the peace sign and dragged my feet upstairs.

***

The thing about the Viggo's was that, they were no ordinary people. Or more so their parents. They have always been such materialistic things. It was always about what designer are you wearing rather than how are you today.

I stood in front of the new sum of closet tightly packed hanging on the wooden rack stretched across my entire closet.

I pulled out a navy blue dress. I walked over to my white trimmed mirror and looked carefully as I pushed the dress against my body. I smiled at my choice hten began to strip off my clothes one by one. I diligently shoved my arms through the arm spaces, trying not to get deorderent on the gorgeous dress.

After a long two minutes, I had managed to zip of the dress. I looked in the mirror in awe. I loved the dress; it beautifully compliemented my natural physique.

With a wicked grin on my face, I rushed over to my newly owned shoes, looking over the many heels nicely stacked in their boxes. I glanced at each and every illustration on the box, that shows an outline of how the shoe looks, with a smile spread across my face.

All these clothes and what not were new to me. It was something new to me that I had a feeling would never get old.

I chose these double platformed suede embeded crystals and metallic embroidery Christain Louboutin heels. The moment I opened the tan box with his named written in a loose handwriting across it, my face lit up. I shoved my feet into the six inch beauties and quickly walked over to my mirror.

With my approval of the combination together, I took them off.

After slicking my hair into a high bun, I rummaged through my jewelry box finding these little earrings and a soft white ring that I could use on my right index finger, that would compliment my already nude painted nails. I grabbed a Valentino clutch from the rack of numerous handbags set in rows against my wall. I walked back over to my mirror putting the heels back on.

***

Standing in front of the Viggo household was bizarre to me. Emily had been coming over a lot, instead of me coming over. So I guess you could say it's been a while.

The door was opened to reveal the one and only Mr. Lou Viggo.

"Please come in." He kindly smiled gesturing towards the dining room.

The thing about the Viggo residence was that, this house was anything but normal. Their official dining room, which I've never been in more than maybe twice, was huge. In the middle was a long glass table with modernized black chairs placed along the sides of the table. expensive looking painting hugged the walls with a medium sized bar placed diagonally against the corner wall. behind was a huge shelf of liqour and a door that led to an exclusive room held especially for dozens and dozens, perhaps a hundred, bottles of wine. Which I thought was funny, since the parentals were never home. Proper untensils, including the salad fork were placed on each silk black place mat.

Passing the kitchen, I saw three chefs murmuring low tones to one another as I caught glimpse with one chef.

We walked into the dining room where Emily and Ricky were sitting with their date. Liz and CJ of course.

And I?

I sat at next to my mom. Of course though she was talking quietly with Michael as he sat down adjusting his watch. Lou sat at the head chair, you could call it.

"Melissa, dear!" He rose his hand.

Another thing about the Viggo parentals. Their manners and speaking styles were absoluetely nauseating. It was like watching a scripted movie on how to act like a grade-a douche bag. They were overly over the top, which I guess could explain how their only two children aged to be so different, atleast when there not around.

"Yes, Lou." My mother directed her attention to Lou after she quickly finished her conversation with Michael.

"Must I say, Lucy has grown into such a beautiful young lady." he smiled polietly, of course.

For a second it was quiet, then I forgot.

"Thank you, Lou." I half smiled, trying to cover up my almost mistake of not saying thank you.

Lou was clothed in slacks and a button up with a knitted vest ontop and a red tie. I think this is the worst I've ever seen him dress, to be honest.

"Hello Melissa!" And there she was, the carrier of Emily's dominant features, Mrs Liliann Viggo, in a black knee length dress and black and white pumps and her classic slick ponytail. She preferred Ann, of course.

"Ann!" They kissed each others cheeks, before Ann took her seat next to Lou.

Everyones conversations ended once Lou stood up lightly tapping his wine glass, "I would like to say," He began once everyone hushed, " It is a pleasure..."

I zoned out examining everyone and their temporary facade of which resembled completely different people. Everyone looked so high class, in contrast to how we would be dressed right now if we were home. Ricky had freshly cut hair and a white gray button up with dark denim jeans. Liz in a tightly fitted dress of course while Emily flaunted herself in a white fitted open back dress with her hair perfectly curled. CJ's outfit in a way resembled Ricky's only his shirt was a deep blue. Then there was Michael, always looking sharp in his usual formal atttire.

The interruption of my examination startled me with clinking glasses as everyone was clinking their cups with one another.

Three carts of food appeared through the door and in came our food.

***

The dinner was coming to an end as everyone had finished all their food, in a relatively quiet manner, and were making their way to the living room, where sat on the deep brown suede couches with wine bottle set out on the coffee table. We all sat their with already full wine glasses in our hands.

Everyone held their own conversations with one another. Michael and Lou, the ecouples with the couples, my mom, Ann, and I.

My mom was going on about how she met Michael, until Ann opened her mouth.

"So Lucy, I hear you and Ricky were going out?"
♠ ♠ ♠
In case you didn't notice I changed my username, just to let you guys know. 8)

I hope everyone greatly enjoys this chapter. I rewrote it over and over again, not quite sure where I was going with the ending. Of course, I would love recs and subscribers, comments/opinions/feedback would be greatly appreciated. I want to thank my constant commenters, I love you all, really I do!

Oh and I was thinking of changing my story name to You had me wishing we were something ?? Its a line from Degrassi, lol, I was watching it last night, let me know what you guys think seriuosly!

I will update soon, Pinkies(:

xoxoxo,

Ps, can you tell Im in a calm mood>>> oh and sorry if there is errors, was not in the mood to edit :(