Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

I didn't give a dam

Sexual content in this chapter, just an fyi. If you're uncomfortable with that, please click back, Shmanks(:

-----

As if everyone choking horrifically on their drinks, wasn't bad enough, Ann had the most serious face as she waited for my response. Everyone had managed to cut their conversations off and send their undivided attention towards Ann's horrid question.

"Um, well..." I tapped my fingernails together looking around the room, catching Ricky's eyes practically falling out of their sockets and Liz killing me over again with her eyes narrowed sending daggers, "Well Ann," I cleared my throat, "Nothing really happened, we did accompany Emily to Lou's cabin in Laughlin but..."

"Did the two of you have sex?" She blurted in a nonchalantly manner.

Everyone seemed to have repeated their actions from before, choking on their drinks.

"Mom! Are you serious?" Ricky stood up from the couch shoving Liz aside.

"What it was an innocent question." She pressed her lips, as I uncomfortably stood up straightening my dress.

"Wow, okay um if you would excuse me, I need the ladies room." I quickly walked to the bathroom hearing the click of my heels against the marble floor.

I shut the door behind me leaning my weight on the palms of my hands on the counter. I picked up my dropped head to see my face resemble a tomato.

This is so beyond rude, isn't it? Is she just trying to protect her son? Does she not like me? What the hell?

Questions ran through my head as to reason why Ann would ask such a not only rude, but somewhat personal question!?

A knock at the door sounded to reveal Ann's plead for me to open the restroom.

I opened the door to see Ann with big eyes.

"So did you?" She retorted.

Wow, just wow.

"No Ann, we didn't. Christ! If we did would it matter?" I began to walk back to the sitting area, but before I could, she pushed me back.

"Yes, as a matter of fact it would. Look, as uncomfortable as this little situation might be, I must proceed to inform you that I don't want you to associate with Derrick, in that way. Derrick needs someone who comes from, not to disrespect you or Melissa, money. It's all about image dear and with your mom's reecent marriage to Michael, Liz would much rather fulfill my requirements in that matter." She smiled.

"Are you fucking serious?" I raged.

"Such language from a young lady, is absolutely horrific!"

"I can't believe you're saying any of this!" I exclaimed with tears stinging my eyes.

"Dear, I just don't want you getting involved with someone you can't handle. Derrrick will be leaving to play basketball soon and frankly I'm afraid you can't exactly keep up with that sort of fast-paced life. He's going to big, you know." She stuck her nose in the air pursing her lips.

"How could you say such monsterous things." I snapped.

"It's a mom thing, dear. I love your shoes, they must belong to Liz." She wickedly smiled.

I scoffed before I furociously walked to the sitting area.

The sound of my heels hammering atop the marble startled everyone, making their heads snap up. I snatched my clutch from the table and began my way to the door.

"Lucy!" My mom stood up with Michael beind her.

"Don't call, I wont answer." I growled before slamming the huge door behind me. I quickly made my way to the end of the driveway.

"Lucy!" I turned to see Ricky's figure in the form of a shadow with the inside lights caressing his figure.

I quickly shoved myself into one of the bushes, even though if I was standing in plain sight the darkness of the night wouldn't allow me to be seen.

He went back inside.

I stood up when a sharp sound was heard. I stood up to see the material that would cover my right side was gone and hanging on a small branch. I looked to see the material that covered my right hip up to mid stomach was gone. The stitched hem was torn open. I felt tears pour down my face, not because of the whole incident inside, but because out of pure frustration. I opened my clutch and grabbed my phone.

I searched my contact list until I found Liam, pressing call.

The phone rang and rang until he said, "Hello? Lucy?"

"Liam?" I tried to stop my rage of tear and sniffs, "Can you pick me up?"

***

Luckily, the bride had told Liam to cut off the drinks for the guest, too many people getting drunk. I stepped out of the catering van that held all the utensils, with the back up waitress outfit Liam's mom alway kept in case of emergencies.

"Darn, I was really enjoying the amazing open hem thing. It looked great really." He stood there, being his tall self with his hands shoved in the deep pockets of his slacks.

"Shut up." I ran my fingers through my now loose hair.

He made his way over to me smiling at my response,"Do you like my bowtie?" He snickered, looking down at me.

"Oh yeah, it's absolutely amazing." I smiled. "And so is this view, whoever planned this wedding sure did a great job."

The wedding was placed on the side of a huge mountain like hill, that revealed the spectacular city lights.

"Eh, I think it's nothing compared to the view I got right here." He pulled me closer to him, closing the distance between our bodies.

"You're right that guy puking his brains out is totally better." I jerked my head towards this huge bald guy throwing up in the corner.

"Nope, thats not the view I was talking about." He scrunched his nose shaking his head.

"You sure, because if you're into that I'm totally cool with it." I batted my eyelashes.

"Oh, I am one hundred percent sure." he placed his lips on mine, cupping my face.

As much as I resisted, my mouth opened, letting his tongue explore my own.

"God, you're amzing" he panted, opening the van's sliding door behind me, shoving me inside.

I couldn't comprehend how that kiss turned into this .

He had his hands in my shirt as I straddled him with our mouths almost inseperable.

His mouth moved from my mouth to the side of my neck.

"I can't get a h-hickey." I panted. He stood their for a couple more second until he transitioned back to my mouth. My hands ran through his hair as he slid his hand underneath my bra. A small moan escaped as I became more and more excited. I loosened his bow tie unbuttoning his white button up, letting my hand start from his chest to his to solid abs to his lower abdomin. I felt his bulge poke at my thigh as I repostioned myself on him.

"Stop teasing." he growled as he groped my breast.

"I'll stop when you stop." I whispered in his ear kissing my way back to his mouth. That must've drove him crazy because that bulge became a fucking mountain.

The fact that I had only been dating him for maybe two and half weeks was thrown out the window the moment I decided to take my shirt completely off, as did he.

His hands were placed just inches away from my special place. I felt myself become estatic even, as my panties became damp.

"I want to, so bad." He slid his hands towards the button to the black pants I had on. As much as I wanted to stop him, my hands wouldn't let go of his amazingly soft locks.

Pretty soon my pants were off and Liam's hands were getting closer and closer.

"So wet." he breathed as he moved his hands to remove my underwear.

So there I was. Naked on top of Liam, with his pants along with his briefs (which I found adorable) around his ankles in his mom's van.

Unexpectedly his middle finger had plunged into me, making me moan loudly. That same finger had multiplied to two as he went up down.

"Wait, Luce." He pulled away from my mouth as did his fingers.

"What?" I panted.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you to wake up the next morning and regret anything, since you are you know a virgin. " The blue sparks in his eyes searched mine.

"I'm sure. Do you have um protection?" I asked shyly.

"Yes." he chuckled lighlty. He kissed me before reaching to the glove compartment grabbing one.

Once that was done we began to make out again. His hands roaming every part of my body.

He slightly picked me up grabbing a table cloth from the corner laying it down before he laid me down.

He quickly retracted looking at me. He kissed my forehead, the tip of my nose, then back to my mouth.

Soon the lust that had filled me up, became something I couldn't explain.

"You ready?" He whispered.

I nodded.

He kissed me once more before he entered me. A quick breath escaped as a sharp pain was present. A single tear escaped the side of my eye running down the side of my face.

He must've seen it, because he wiped it with his thumb as he gently, and slowly, inched his way in.

Within minutes his entire length was in. Pain and pleasure began to mix together, until pleasure had washed over my lowerhalf. My back was arched as those slow gentle thrusts became more rapid and a bit more forceful.

He pulled out going down to kiss my hip bones back up to my mouth, "Do you want to keep going?"

"Yes." I quickly said.

All my life, I wished my life was a movie. And right now, at this beautiful moment, I felt like I was. Where every screen shot was so passionate as our legs intertwined and sweet kisses were placed everywhere. I felt like I was on cloud nine, and hell did it feel great.

Then it became almost unrealistic as soon as Liam found my spot, the spot that made me moan in complete pleasure. No wonder Emily liked sex.

Liams arm muscles enhanced beautifully as he leaned his weight on them pumping in and out of me. He pulled out.

"What are you doing?" I panted wanting more.

"Want to show me what you got?" he smiled biting on his lower lip.

I giggled placing myself on top of him, letting his entire length fill me.

Now I didn't know anythign about sex besides the Cosmo Magazines giving tips on how to make your man go wild and how to do this and that.

His hands rested on my hip as I began to thrust. The pain I once felt was completely gone and now all I wanted was more of Liam.

I swirled my hips in a circular motion with his hands still on my hips somewhat helping my motions. I got a little faster wanting that spot Liam once hit to be found again. I felt Liam sort of pushing my hips down a little getting more of him in me.

I took him out of me," I want you to take control."

His member practically became a straight fucking line as soon as I said that. He flipped me on my back, holding my legs up as I arched my back up. Within the second hard pump, he had found my spot once more, hitting it harder than before. I felt my lower abdomin begain to tense up. I was going to cum, I know I was.

"Hold it in baby." He panted increasing his already fast paced thrusts.

I felt myself clenching down there, trying to hold it in. A loud moan escaped as things got to crazy. I was loosing my mind. I was beyond cloud nine.

With one last hard pump, I came . And almost instantly so did he, collapsing on top of me kissing me.

So yeah. There I was.

I lost my virginity in a white van.

And you know what, amazingly, I didn't give a dam.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there it is. Lucy Lomali lost her virginity with Liam. What do you guys think? Do you think she should've or not?
Any feedback is greatly accepted AND appreciated!

Subscribe, my darlings!
Updates should be posted this weekend!
And once more should I change the title to You Had Me Wishing We Were Something? Yah or Nah!!
PLEASE let me know!(: