Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Moving on.

As a long week had finally passed by, all my clothes were packed, drawers were empty, make up stored away, and room actually clean for once. The Louie Vuitton suitcases stood neatly placed next to my door desperate to leave. No one knew besides my mom, who for the past few days would weirdly tear up whenever she'd see me and go on and on about how this is such a great experience for me when really I knew she was dying inside. 

I was excited for this new adventure that I was ready to experience, especially since I was no longer going to Spain, but New York. Michaels wonderous charismatic charm had guaranteed me a spot for the New York trip instead of Spain.
Spain sounded fun, but New York felt like it fit me best. Michael had also set up a condo for me there as well. 
I was thrilled, estatic really. 
Though one part of me felt rather desperate for attention. Running off to the big city after being dumped. Even though that was my reasoning behind deciding to leave last week, now I just really wanted to go. 
My cab was set to come in an hour hour for my arrival to the airport. As the clock progressed, I became more anxious. What if this wasn't a good idea? 

The question was no longer valid once the clock had shown 4:50 PM, ten minutes before my cab would arrive. 

I stacked the suit cases on top one another as I slowly took my time going downstairs trying not to make any of them fall.

"Let me help you with those." a voice sounded. I snapped my head up to see Ricky of all people.

"What are you doing here?" I exclaimed.

"Nice to see you too." He smiled grabbing one of the suit cases.  "Liz and I are going to dinner with your mom as a celebration to our official relationship, since the previous celebration had gone horribly wrong." He whined as I struggled down the stairs, making everything feel so much more annoying then they already were.

I grunted and grunted as I hauled the suit cases down the stairs. 

"Geez Luce, are you moving in with Em or what." he picked up the huge suit case as if it were a feather practically gliding down the stairs in ease.

"Nope." I emphasized the pah in nope.

"Well where are you going?" he questioned watching me at the bottom of the stairs as I struggled to bring down the suit cases. 

"Somewhere." I stated.

"Lucy we're still friends, I'm not going to like stalk you, you can tell me where you're going it's not creepy." he rubbed his chin.

"No you're right Ricky it's not creepy, it's just none of your business, now would you be a doll and help me instead of watching." I exasperated flicking away the strands of hair that were falling onto my face.

He scoffed as he grabbed one of the suit cases setting it down to the one he had originally brought down.

"Lucy! The cab is here." my mom yelled running inside. Not joking, she had been planted outside waiting for that cab for hours.

"Help me, would you?" I walked past Ricky walking outside.
Ricky's footsteps hammered against the floor as he ran to me with both suit cases in hand.

"I'm not kidding Lucy." He stopped as soon as we reached the cab. 

He boyishly scratched the back of his neck with a shy tone masking his deep masculine tone. "Seriously, where are you going."

I directed the cab driver to my bags where he set them in carefully before returning to the drivers seat.

"Lucy seriously where are you going." Ricky spoke, but I continued to ignore him.

I ran over to my mom with tears stinging my eyes as we hugged for quite some time. 

"You be careful and call me when you can baby. I love you so much and I'll be here if anything. Michael had to go to work but he wishes you luck as you embark on this amazing journey." my mom kissed my forehead before giving me one last big hug. 

I opened the door to the cab sitting down with the  window rolled half way down.

"Lucy tell me now, where are you going, this isn't funny anymore." he pleaded leaning his weight against the car peaking into the window.

"Dont give into me Ricky. Don't fall for my shit anymore." I weakly smiled.

"Lucy, what are you talking about? What are you doing?" His hazel specks sparked as he questioned me.

"Im moving on." my voice shook as tears teased me hysterically with a small smile on my face.

"Wait what?" 

"L.A.X please." I told the cabbie driver as he nodded putting out his cigarette.

I rolled up my window facing forwards, ignoring Ricky's ferocious pounding on the window in reaction to what I had just said.

My heart crumbled as tears streamed down my face. The thrill of leaving was gone as well as the anxious feeling to leave. If Ricky wouldn't have shown up the feelings would be different. I was leaving behind the people I love for a year, maybe, that is if I want to return. Michael had a condo set up for me anyways.

Who knows? Maybe I'll leave for a year, maybe four. It seemed to me only what was yet to come would determine what decisions I'd make, but Id have to keep my head up and just move on, simple as that. 

"That boy seemed really upset, was he your boyfriend?" the man kindly asked.

"No," I smiled with new tears washing over the dried ones on my cheeks, "He's uh, just a friend." 
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

I had a hard time with the ending, I seriously must have rewritten this chapter like five times!
I'm currently working on the lay out for the sequel so be patient my loves and I'll post it up soon, possibly tomorrow! Sorry I don't have the link up just yet. Just check back in and visit my profile and select the sequel(:

I love you all especially fanmemeber, Meganblaze, musiclover, and more! ( Sorry I'm doing this on my iPod and I didn't feel like going back and forth to get all the usernames but seriously know I love you all) thanks for your support guys it was great. Final comments and recs are greatly well loved(:

Xoxoxo
-Ge.

PS sequel option is on the far right! Sorry Im horrible with posting link!