Cupid's Kiss

In The Beginning

~Amanda~

In the beginning, there was a new kid. My friends and I were sitting at our usual lunch table, talking about he/she. None of us had him in our classes, because supposedly, he/she was a senior, and me and my friends were sophomores.
"I'm going to get the new kid to like me. Then he's gonna take me to Homecoming game, where he'll be playing as quarterback, then we'll go to Homecoming together, and then we'll go to Prom, and then we'll get married, and have 3 kids, Angela, Xavier, and Troy." one of my friends- Kaylee- had said dreamily.
"And then you'll shut up?" another one of my friends-Paris- had asked.
Kaylee looked down. She knew that the new senior would probably fall for one of the senior cheerleaders. One of the cheerleaders, as in the head cheerleader, known as Connie.
"Ok, anyway guys," I said, "The new guy is not as important as getting out sleepover put together."
"Yeah, you're right," Lucy, my best friend said. She flipped her strawberry blonde hair over her skinny shoulder.
"Thank you, Lucy." I said.
"Whoa, you guys, look over there," Paris said. Paris pointed at the doorway.
There was a very hot guy that I had never seen before, and Connie almost drooling by his side.
The new guy was walking right toward our table, and sure enough, Connie was already acting like his girlfriend.
"Hey, I'm Travis."
"Travis, Honey, let's go talk to some real people, that are seniors." Connie looked at Travis with puppy dog eyes.
"I'm not your boyfriend, Connie. So don't call me 'Honey'."
"Fine." Connie stalked off toward the other cheerleaders, who were staring at her in awe.
"Hi Travis." Kaylee stared at him dreamily.
"Hi." Travis had said. "What's your name?" He looked at me, waiting for an answer.
"Amanda," I answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, two updates in one day. How do you guys like it so far? What do you think is going to happen next?