Cupid's Kiss

First Kiss

~Amanda~

When Travis set me up with Troy, yeah, I guess I was a little excited. But just a little. For the first day, me and Troy just hung out between classes. Then after about a week, we started going out, and hugging and holding hands.
About a week and a half since we started going out, he brought me to his house. We took his 2011 Ford Raptor to his place and brought me down to the basement. The whole room was set up in three sections, one as a gaming room, with a pool table, an air hockey table, foosball, and a checkers/chess table, another section as a t.v. room, with stacks of video games, dvds, VCR tapes, and quite a few remotes (maybe around 10 or so).
The third section was a small guest area, with white walls, wood flooring, white comforter, and a table with chairs in a corner.
"So," Troy began,"How do you like the basement so far?" He smiled and looked around like he'd never been here before.
"It's crazy awesome," I replied. "What should we do first?"
"Video games okay?"
"Sure." I was excited to kick his butt at Mario Super Bros.

I was playing Luigi, and he was playing Mario an hour later.
"Hey!" he exclaimed. I'd pushed his character off of a small platform so I had room to jump to the next platform. I just took his last life.
"How would you like that if I'd done that to you?" he asked me.
"Well you didn't, did you?"
He squinted his eyes and looked at me.
"What?" I looked at him in confusion.
"Get up."
"Why?"
"Just get up."
I did as told. He took my hand and pulled me against him. His shaggy brown hair was almost was a little lower than his ocean blue eyes.
He leaned down and smiled. His face was just inches from mine. I couldn't help but smile back.
Leaning up a little, I made our lips touch. First, feather light, so light that I almost couldn't tell that our lips were touching, and then a little harder.
He pulled away first.

I was glad that Travis had set us up. This was the first time in a long time that I felt good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter. I wish a guy like Troy were real. His looks are based on a guy in my grade, and his name came from a different guy in my grade.