They'll Never Take Us Apart

A Celebration Of An Ending

Jaime's Pov

I got in the car and Avery held my hand again. I presumed she wasn't mad at me. When we stopped at a red light, I told her I had the perfect idea to propose to Avery. But I needed to get to a photobooth.

From: Mia
Msg: What are you gunna do?

To: Mia
Msg: Just get me to a photobooth.

Mia drove to a nearby mall.

"Where are we going?" Avery said.

"I wanna go shopping." Mia said.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No. You know you want to."

"Yeah. But what's Jaime gunna do?"

"I'll occupy myself."

Mia pulled into the mall parking lot. Avery and I walked in, hand in hand. Once we got inside, Avery and Mia went to Hot Topic and I went to go get things to make the signs I needed.

I sat on the bench near the photobooth and wrote the four signs that said "Will you marry me?" I went into the photobooth and inserted the money.

Avery's Pov

I was more confused then I ever have been in my entire life. First, Mia was hungry so she went to Subway and Jaime didn't come. Now, Mia wants to go shopping and Jaime isn't coming. What the fuck is Jaime doing?

Mia and I went to Hot Topic, bought pretty much the entire store, walked in circles around the mall before Jaime was finished with whatever the hell he was doing. When Jaime walked up to is he was texting.

"Ready to go?" Jaime asked.

"Uh.. Yeah." I said.

We walked out of the mall and headed to Mia's car.

We drove about two hours before we got home. Mia dropped us off at Jaime's house. We thanked her for driving us home and she left.

Jaime and I sat on the couch, "I have something for you."

"What?" Avery asked.

I pulled the roll of pictures out of my pocket, "This."

I saw tears well up in Avery's eyes. I pulled out the ring and then she looked up at me. She wrapped her arms aroung me and began to cry.

"Of course I'll marry you, Jaime!" She said.

She let go of me and I looked into her eyes, "I love you more than anything on the entire planet. You are my world and you are perfect."

She smiled bright, "I love you so much Jaime. I would lose my other half if I ever lost you. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

I leaned in to kiss her. I felt her smile against the kiss. This was the best day of my life.