Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

All For You and More

Mia's POV

My band mates and I loaded up our van and left our hometown Joplin, Missouri to go live in San Diego. I have had enough of living in Joplin with my parents. All four of us had.

"Get the fuck in the van, Mia!" Mark our drummer shouted.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

All four of us got in our van and left Joplin for good. Unless we play a show there.

"Are you ready to live life out on our own? And do whatever the fuck we want?" My best friend, also the guitarist of our band, Cassie said.

"Hell yeah!" Mark, Jack, and I yelled excitedly.

"The tour is also going to start in two weeks, who are we touring with?" Jack, our bassist asked.

"We're touring with some band called Pierce The Veil, I have no idea who they are. Also, we're touring with We Are the In Crowd," I replied.

"Who's Pierce The Veil?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, look them up. At least we get to see Tay again!" Cassie exclaimed.

"I miss that bitch so much, and the other four too. Can't wait to see them!" I have been friends with Tay, Cameron, Jordan, Mike, and Rob for eleven years and feel like I haven't seen them in eight, I was stoked to see them again.

I took out my cell phone and saw that I had a text message from a random number.

'Can't wait to meet you guys! x' it read.

'Who the hell is this?' I replied.

'It's Vic Fuentes, lead singer of Pierce The Veil. You guys are coming to live in our city and you're going on tour with us, if that rings a bell.'

How the hell did Vic find my number? I bet Tay gave it to him. That little fucker.

'Oh. Yeah, I know who you are now.'

'Hah. Good. When you arrive in San Diego text me so our bands can meet up!'

'Okay, see you later!'

I shut my phone and put it down on the table.

"Who were you just texting?" Cassie asked.

"Vic, lead singer of Pierce The Veil. He wants us to meet up when we arrive in San Diego and get to know eachother."

"Sounds good to me!" Jack was listening to our conversation.

"Anything sounds good to you Jack," I laughed as he threw a pillow at me.

* * * * *

We finally made it. San Diego here we come! All I have to do now is text Vic and ask where the hell he is right now.

Me: Hey, we made it! Where do you want to meet up?

Vic: Meet us at the venue you're going to play on the first day of tour.

"Okay since we're all done here, let's go meet the band at the venue we're playing next week," I said.

We all got in the car and drove out to the venue. It wasn't very far from our house, only like three minutes away.

I got out of the car and slammed the door shut and stood by the doors at the venue with Cassie, Jack, and Mark, waiting for the other band to arrive.

After ten minutes of waiting, I see a stunning, short, long dark haired Mexican walk down the parking lot with three other guys.

"Hey, I'm Vic, and this is Jaime our bassist, Tony our guitarist, and Mike our drummer. I'm guessing you're Mia?" He shook my hand and smiled.

"Um, yeah. And we're the band Midnight Summer. This is Cassie our guitarist, Mark our drummer, and Jack our bassist," I said nervously.

"Nice to meet all of you! Can't wait to tour with you guys! You'll have a blast with us, promise," Vic laughed.

All of us ended up going to Vic and Mikes house, and I have been talking to Vic for hours. The guitarists both talked to eachother, and so did the drummers and bassists, so Vic and I went in his room to talk about music while everyone else was having fun in the living room.

"When did you start your band?" Vic asked me.

"About three or four years ago."

"I'm a fan of your music. You have a great voice, and you're also very beautiful," he smiled at me.

"Thanks, I was listening to one of your songs and you also have a wonderful voice. I fell in love with it! You're very good looking also," I winked.

"Why thank you! Maybe we should make a song together sometime?"

"I would love to!"

We talked for about two more hours and then Vic grabbed my hand and took me out to the living room after our talk.

He's a really great guy with an amazing voice, hes also super cute. I want the tour to come even faster now just so I can spend more time with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter kinda sucked. Oh well, I'll make chapter 2 better!

New PTV fic!