Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Save Me From This Mess I Got Into

Mia's POV

I decided to have fun tonight with my main bitches, Tay, Mike, Rob, Jordan, and Cameron. Jaime and Tony joined us too. We were dancing and screaming to Ke$ha songs, we're pretty fucked up.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in years.. oh wait," Jordan came up and gave me a hug from behind, picking me up.

"Put me down Jordan!" I screamed, trying to get him to put me down.

"Fine!" Jordan threw me onto the couch, having Cameron fall on top of me.

"Oh, um sorry..." he awkwardly apologized.

"Don't worry about it," I sat on his lap.

"Aw look at you two!" I could tell Mike was drunk.

"Mike you're drunk, gee tee eff oh," I said laughing. "We broke up you idiot!"

"It's funny how you're still with Vic, because he's a total dickhead," Jaime pulled me off of Cameron and started dancing with me.

"Well, I'm trying to forget about him right now so um.. SHUT UP," I giggled.

"Oopsie poopsie!"

"You're so dumb."

"When you believe in me, then I'll believe in everybody else," he sang his own song to me.

"Jaime, you're also drunk, don't do what you did last time," I shook my finger at him.

"I'm not that dumb bro!"

"Don't call me bro you gurrrrrrrrrl," I tried acting ghetto.

"Nigga prwease," he said in an asian voice. I couldn't help but fall on the ground laughing like a maniac.

Vic's POV

Another depressing night. Only my brother and I alone in the bus.

"You really need to stop being a dick to girls," Mike mentioned as he went to go grab some food.

"I didn't mean to, I just don't have a good feeling about Cameron, he's her ex girlfriend, what do you expect to me to think? I just don't want to lose her, but I guess I screwed things up... again. My life sucks," I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Let the girl do what ever she wants to do. She needs some free time, she can't always be with you. She's been with you non-stop for the past five days and hasn't seen Cameron in years, just try and apologize."

"I'll try, but I'm not expecting her to forgive me right away. She's too busy being in the other bus with We Are The In Crowd, Tony, and Jaime. Hopefully Jaime will keep his tongue in his mouth, but it's not him I'm worried about, it's Cameron. The way he looks at her and treats her. I wish I could act like him all the time."

"Vic, nobody's perfect."

"Mia is," I frowned.

Mike just laughed.

"What's so funny?" I threw a couple pillows at him, making him spill his cereal.

"Nothing, but you made me spill my fucking food!" He threw me onto the ground and we started to wrestle eachother.

"We haven't had some brother time in awhile," I pinned him to the ground.

"I know, this is fu... Did you just fart on me?" Mike made a funny face.

"Why yes I did Michael," I smiled and started to laugh really hard. It looked like he was about to puke.

"I fucking hate you!"

"You mean love me?" I winked.

Mia's POV

"Please carry me home, I can't walk!" I lifted Jaime into my arms.

"Aren't you supposed to do this to me?" I laughed.

"Well you're not the drunk one, so no, I'm not."

We walked back to the bus at three in the morning and I slammed the door open, "God Jaime you're so heavy!"

Him and I both fell onto the floor and started cracking up.

"Ow! Get off of me, I can't breathe!" Laughing with a heavy man on top of you is pretty difficult.

Tony pulled Jaime off of me, I crawled into my bunk and fell asleep instantly until I heard someone singing, it was Vic. I peeked out of my bunk, without him seeing me. He had his guitar in his hand and started singing some songs to himself. He was singing Disasterology, I couldn't help it, I was singing.

"Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?" I sang to myself. I heard him get up from the couch, and I pretended to sleep. He came over and looked in my bunk.

"Stop faking, I know you're awake."

"Go away."

"No, If you're mad at me why are you singing along?"

"Because I'm allowed to, and I love your music, just not you."

"You don't love me anymore?"

"Just not at the moment, go away," I tried pushing him away, but that failed.

"Fine, but why were you carrying Jaime?"

"He was too drunk to walk so I had to carry him, he couldn't walk without falling over, so I helped him."

"Okay, you didn't do anything bad with him or Cameron?"

"No I'm not like that, now go away before I hit you."

"I'm not scared," he laughed at me thinking I was joking.

I got out of my bunk and threw him on the ground, "Go away now?"

"But I like you sitting on top of me!" He leaned up and tried to kiss me, but I got back into my bunk.

"What was that for?"

"I'm still mad at you, I'm not letting you kiss me, now goodnight."

He crawled into my bunk, and tried cuddling with me. Honestly, I do miss this.

"No, don't touch me, get out."

"I won't touch you but no matter what I am staying here," he started playing with his hair.

"Fine, goodnight."
♠ ♠ ♠
haven't updated in like 302948230948 years. no big deal. well anyway, here yalls go.