Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

The First Punch

Mia's P.O.V

I woke up and rubbed at the gunk out my eyes and realized Vic wasn't next to me anymore, hmm. Odd.

While walking to the kitchen, I heard some screaming and yelling coming from outside. I wanted to find out what is was.

"Stay the fuck away from her! I don't want you near my fucking girlfriend!" I heard a loud slap.

I run out the door and I see Cameron laying on the ground bleeding with Vic sitting on top of him continuously hitting him.

Cameron finally threw Vic off of him, "She was mine before, and one day she will be again! She still loves me, can't you tell? No wait, you're too stupid to realize."

Cameron threw Vic against the tour bus, and Vic got up and charged at Cameron, hitting him in the stomach.

"I know my own girlfriend, she would never leave me for someone like you!" He was breathing very heavily.

"You've been a dick to her! What makes her think that she'll want you more than me? I'm always nice to her! Ever since I met her!" He was right on that one, but I love Vic.

I didn't know what to do, I felt scared. I wanted it to stop, but I can't stop two tough guys from fighting each other like this. The only solution for me was to start crying. Do they even realize that I'm watching them?

"You know what Cameron? One day I will end you, and your crummy little band that sucks major vagina."

"Who just says little vagina? Stupid Mexican." Cameron started laughing.

Vic kicked Cameron in the balls, and man did that hurt him. He fell to the ground screaming in pain, i heard a loud crack too.

"Ha, ya little fucker, deuces," Vic turns around to see me standing there, crying.

"How long have you been here? Did you see this whole thing?" He asked me. I could tell he felt bad that I had to see this.

"I came when I heard shouting, right as I woke up. How could you? Why would you even touch Cameron if you knew that I would never do anything to hurt you?" Tears streamed down my eyes, like a waterfall. I just couldn't believe him right now.

"I was scared I was going to lose you. I know he's so much better than me inside and out, but I really do love you more than anyone I have ever set my eyes on," he sat down next to me and wiped the tears away from my face, but I pushed him away and got up to see Cameron, who was still on the ground lying there in pain.

"Cameron, need some help?" I picked him up gently.

"Please just walk me back to the tour bus."

I did as he said.

I set him down on the couch in the back of his bands bus, and started apologizing for everything Vic has done.

"You don't understand how sorry I am. You really didn't deserve this, at all. I'll make sure he never comes near you again. Ever."

"It's alright. I understand why he did it. If I was your boyfriend, I would do the same to protect you from other guys that you're most likely to fall in love with. Also, I'm your ex-boyfriend, of course he's going to hate me. Just because he knows how much you loved me just by looking at our friendship," he tried to smile.

"I guess so. I just wish he could be more like you. You're always so sweet and just calm I guess. You never get mad at me, even when we were dating. You always treated me like your little princess, even though I never wanted you to. I did really love you too, but then we decided to call it quits and I haven't seen you ever since. I'm just glad we're friends again. Also, is it okay if I spend the night here? I really don't want to talk to Vic right now, or even look at him."

"Of course you can! You can sleep in Tay's bunk, she's with her sister tonight!" He winked.

"Oh whatever," I hit him lightly.

The rest of the night I spent my day with all the guys from We Are the in Crowd watching movies and playing Xbox.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it's been five months. Oopsie. It's summer now, school is done, and I have nothing to worry about. So, that means more chapters!