Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Why Can't We Just Be Friends?

Mia's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone vibrating, 5 new text messages and 7 missed calls.

Obviously all from Vic.

"Look the nugget is finally awake!" Jordan yelled, spitting out some cereal.

"Did you just call me a nugget? You loser," I laughed. "I really need to change into some new clothes, I'm going to the other bus to get dressed and shower, so be right back, niggas."

"Where the fuck have you been?" First thing Vic says as I walk into the door.

"We Are the in Crowd bus. I'm showering, bye."

"You're not going anywhere, not until we talk this out. Right here, right now. Sit down," he patted the cushion next to him.

"Vic, I didn't do anything in there, I slept to be away from you, I don't like how you have been acting lately, there is nothing to talk about. Why can't we just be friends? It would be much better for the both of us. Much less drama."

"Don't you realize how much I love you? I don't want to be just friends. I want to be more than a couple, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I can change for you, I'll do anything to keep you," his eyes looked worried.

"I'm sorry, but I have had enough with you. I love you too, and you know that. I also know it's better if we're just friends. That's how it's going to be. Sorry, but we're done. It's for the best. Okay, now I need to go shower now and head to the We Are the in Crowd bus," I got up to go shower.

"But I-I-I love you too much, please no," his eyes became all watery.

"Sorry, have to. Our relationship isn't good for the both us. All we do is fight and get hurt. That's not good at all," I walked over to my suitcase.

I feel so bad now, I feel broken, even though I'm the one who ended it. I really do still love him, but I'm scared to be near him. Looking at his face when I left is what hit me pretty hard. I didn't think he would take it that bad. He has a bunch of girls that want him, he could go find one easily.

Making my way to the shower, I heard something break. I heard screaming, crying, and glasses shattering. I had a feeling it was Vic.

"Why me? Why does everything horrible happen to me? Why am I here? I'm just a messed up man who doesn't deserve anything good in his life!" He threw a glass plate at the bus wall.

"Vic, stop!" I shouted, scared.

"You can't stop be from doing anything! Get the fuck out of this bus, and never come back! Go back to your fucking old boyfriend, Cameron! The one you seem to love more than me, because you never really loved me! Go stay with We Are the in Crowd, I don't fucking want you here anymore. I said get out, bitch!" He threw a glass at me, but missed.

I threw my things into my suitcase, making sure I didn't forget anything, and ran out the door as fast as I could, sprinting to the other bus.

"Mia! Why are you so out of breath?" Cameron asked.

"I. Vic. Done. Scared. Help." I couldn't speak in sentences. I'm scared and out of breath. I'm shaking a ton.

"Come here," Cameron picked me up and sat down holding me, trying to calm me down.

"Okay, just calm down. Explain to me what happened, every single detail."

"I walked in there to change and shower, and Vic wanted to talk to me, so we were talking and I broke up with him because he scared me and I knew I couldn't live with that anymore. I went to go shower, but then I heard screaming, crying, and glasses shattering. I had a feeling it was Vic, and I went go check and it was. I tried to get him to calm down and stop breaking everything, but then he started screaming at me, telling me it was all my fault and he kicked me out of the bus, but before I ran out he threw a glass at me. Thankfully, he missed. I packed all my things and sprinted over here, if you don't mind me living with you guys," tears were streaming down my face.

"Wow, I knew he was a dick. Of course you can stay with us, you can sleep in my bunk with me. You're okay, right? He didn't hurt you or anything?" I saw the worry in his eyes. I could tell he was scared too.

"Yes, I'm not hurt. On the inside though, I'm scared shitless and I'm all nervous because I don't want Vic to hurt himself. I want to go check on him, but he'll probably kill me and he said he never wants me to come back. I don't know what to do. I feel so frustrated. This all happened in like thirty minutes. Ugh," I wiped the tears off my face.

"Don't worry, us five will be here for you, till the end. Promise," he kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's all intense in here. Ouch.