Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Hell Above

Vic's P.O.V

I'm a mess. I really am. I have done so many stupid things lately. I lost the love of my life, I beat her ex, I'm just unbelievable. I would have never expected this from myself. Oh well.

I was alone and lost. I broke pretty much everything in this damn tour bus. I don't know what to tell the guys when they get back from whatever they were doing.

No matter how much I want to hate Mia, I still love her. I would give up anything for her, I want her back in my arms where I knew she was safe and sound.

She's definitely not coming back here after what I told her. She left me for good, and now she'll probably get back with Cameron.

I have had enough with myself.

Trying to pick up all the shattered glass on the floor isn't working out so well. I had glass stuck inside my dark, tan skin. It hurt like hell, but I had to clean it before the other three came back. Deep sigh.

"Hey Vic! We're back with tacos and burri--- what happened in here?" Jaime raised an eyebrow.

"Dropped a few glass items on accident, sorry. I've been trying to clean it up. It's not working out so well," They obviously knew I was lying. I was always a bad liar, I always get caught.

"You're the worst liar I have ever met, Vic. What happened? Tell us everything, bro," Tony set the food down on the kitchen counter.

"I just got angry at myself. I haven't been a wonderful person lately, and I lost her," I couldn't even say her name.

"Mia's gone? Damn. What did you do to send her away?" Mike frowned, knowing I was hurt on the inside.

"She walked in here and broke up with me, and I got angry to the point where I couldn't control myself. I started throwing things, and kinda threw a glass at Mia's head... but I missed. Thank god. I didn't mean to, I swear. I was just furious. I also told her to never come back and to get out of my life for good. I regret every single thing I did, and I can't fix it. Help me, I don't know what to do," I stared at the floor and replayed what happened inside my head.

"Damn, man. That's harsh. I don't blame her for leaving. You need to apologize, I don't know how you're going to do this, but you have to," Mike put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

I didn't know what to say. I knew he was right.

"I'm tired, I really need some sleep. It's been a long day for me," I got up and took my SD tank off and my pants. Leaving me only in my black and white striped boxers.

Before shutting my eyes for some sleep, I grabbed my phone look through Mia's texts that I saved. Ever since day one, I haven't deleted one single text message between us two. I can't believe our relationship went from perfect to a complete disaster.

A couple tears streamed down my face. Words cannot explain how I miss everything. I need to forget about everything. Just don't think about this Vic. You can do it.

What am I thinking? Of course I can't!

I grabbed my iPod and put in my PTV headphones that I made myself. I turned the music up all the way, to ignore the world. Listening to Sleeping With Sirens made me calm down a bit. Their new acoustic EP is fabulous. I fell in love instantly. It's so soothing and Kellin has a killer voice!

My phone buzzed. One new text. Hmm.

From: Cameron
Way to go Vic, you made this girl a mess. You have her scared and hurt, she'll barley talk and all she does is cry. Congrats. Bet this is what you wanted.

Did I really scare her that bad? How is she hurt for breaking up with me? I wish I could just hold her and tell her everything will be okay, but I can't do that anymore. I have to leave it all to Cameron, sadly.

To: Cameron
I never meant to do this to her. Keep her safe, man. I really need your help. Just make her happy, I know you can do that. You always do. I'm off to bed, goodnight. Also, please tell her I'm so sorry, and I hope she can forgive me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment or something? tell me how my story is going, to see if I need to improve!

thanks for the comment, Stop! the Attack! x