Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Do You Want to Let Me Know That You're Okay?

Vic's POV

We play a show tonight in Chicago, and to be honest... I'm not quite feeling it. I kind of don't feel like doing anything anymore besides lay in bad, eat, sleep, pee, you know.

I dragged myself to soundcheck, feeling all gross and empty. I sighed a deep sigh.

"Bro, get over it. We got a show to play, be happy or the fans will know something is up," Tony crossed his arms.

"We need to cancel it, because I can't do it, can't you see? I can't do anything anymore, all I want to do is be with her. Let's make the show tomorrow, please?" I wiped my eyes.

"Sure, but we have to for sure tomorrow. Deal?"

"Deal."

I went back into my bed and looked at my cell phone hoping it was her, but no luck. Only Cameron. Wait.

To: Vic
From: Cameron

By any chance have you seen Mia? I woke up and I couldn't find her anywhere. She's not answering her phone and us 5 searched everywhere for her.

To: Cameron
From: Vic

How do you lose a girl who's with you every night and most likely sleep with her, wouldn't you hear her getting out of bed and hearing the door slam?

I got dressed, got out of the bus, and went to search the town for her. I don't care how long this takes.

Her phone kept ringing and ringing, still no answer. What if someone did something to her, or if she got killed? All I can do is worry right now, I don't know what else there is to do.

I walked around asking tons of people if they have seen her walking around, and no one said anything. I'm starting to feel suspicious, could Cameron do something or is he lying to me? I dialed his number. All I heard was Cameron and some girl flirting.

"CAMERON! Hello? Say something!" I shouted.

"What do you want? Can't you hear I'm busy?" Of course he sounded annoyed.

"Who is that? Is it Mia? Were you lying to me this whole time just to scare me or was it you who did something to her?"

"It's a girl named Jackie, and why the hell would I lie to you? You know I love her!" He whispered.

"Why are you whispering? If you really cared you wouldn't be flirting with some girl and you would be trying to find her. You're sick."

"Because I don't want Jackie to hear, and shut up Vic. Bye!"

This is why I don't like him. He says he cares, but he really doesn't. Douche.

I sat down on a bench and curled up into a ball. I'm not coming back until I find her. This is all my fault, I see it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, but eh. :\