Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Don't Do It!

Mia's POV

I woke up super excited, I get to see Avery again! Yet we're playing in Joplin and Matthew could find me anywhere, oh well.

I forced our bus driver to go to Avery's house so I could surprise her. I made Jaime come with me because she has some crazy obsession with him.

Avery always hid the key under the 'welcome' mat, I put the key in the hole and twisted the door knob. It's 7 a.m. so obviously she's sleeping, but I decided to wake her up. I sprinted up the stairs.

"AVERY, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I jumped up and down on her bed.

Her eyes got wide when she saw me, "OH MY GOD, MIA! And... Is that who I think it is?"

"If you're thinking it's Jaime then you're correct," Jaime walked over and gave Avery a hug.

"Get dressed, pack your things, and hop on the tour bus. Okay? I'll be with Vic in the bus while Jaime stays here with you and makes sure everything okay," I winked and caught Jaime blushing.

Those two would be perfect together.

"Mia! Where did you go? I thought you left or something!" Vic seemed worry.

"Calm down, I was waking Avery up. I wouldn't actually leave without telling you," I chuckled.

"Good," he seemed relieved.

"Are you guys excited to play your hometown tonight?" Mike asked us.

"Yeah and no," I responded.

"Why no?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"What happens if Matthew shows up to the show and does something... bad?"

"What's the worst he could do?" Vic laughed.

"Hurt... you," I looked down at the floor.

"How could he possibly hurt me?" Vic questioned.

"He's really strong and he would always hurt anybody who would try to get to me and I don't want him touching you. He's huge as in muscular and usually carries a gun for self-defense."

"Don't worry about it, it'll be fine," Vic grabbed my hand.

"The party is here!" Avery came into the door with Jaime holding her bags.

"About time now! Guys, this is Avery, my best friend!" I introduced them to her.

"She already knows who you guys are so no need introducing yourselves," I giggled.

"I can speak for myself you know," she punched my arm.

* * * * *

"Thanks for coming out you guys! We love you so fucking much and hope to see you on our next tour!" I thanked the fans for coming out and threw my guitar to the guitar tech and ran to Vic.

"You did great babe, you ready to go?" Vic asked.

"Yeah, lets put all the instruments back into the trailer."

"Or you and I can take a little walk outside in the fresh air, while everyone else is loading."

"That'd be perfect," I hopped on his back.

We walked outside about seven minutes away from the venue and saw a car that looked quite familiar to me, but who would park in an empty parking lot at 12 a.m.? Vic was stupid enough to walk us toward there.

A guy in a black hoodie and dark blue skinny jeans came out of the black vehicle and started walking towards us.

"Mia is that you I see? And.... Vic?" It was Matthew. I knew he would find me somehow.

Vic put me down, "You stay away from my girlfriend."

"She wouldn't be your girlfriend if you're dead," he took a shotgun out of his back pocket.

"Matthew, no! Don't do it!" I was on my knees begging. I started screaming for help.

"If I were you Mia, I'd shut up. Or we'd both get into some serious trouble," he did his evil laugh.

"Just don't shoot him, please," I started crying uncontrollably.

"Then be my girlfriend, and I won't shoot him."

"No, I can not see her be with you. Mia, don't do it," he also started crying.

"Vic, I have to, I don't want you to die," I started walking towards Matthew.

"Mia, no! Listen to me, don't do it," Vic tried to grab me but Matthew held the gun up.

"Closer...."

"Mia if you do it I swear I will never forgive you, you mean too much to me. I can't see you go back to him. Do it and I will never speak to you again," Vic was on the ground begging me not to.

"Shut the fuck up!" Matthew pulled the trigger and shot Vic in the stomach... four times.

I saw Vic on the ground screaming in pain, blood gushing everywhere. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked up to Matthew and pretended like I was going to kiss him, but instead I pulled the gun and his cell phone out of his hands and ran back to Vic and dialed 911.

"My boyfriend got shot in the stomach four times, please come here quickly!" I couldn't even speak properly, I was too busy crying and making sure Vic was still breathing.

"We'll be there right away." I hung up the phone.

I saw Matthew running away but the police came just in time to catch him and take him to jail, but no sign of the ambulance.

Jaime and Avery finally found the two of us.

"What the hell happened?" Jaime was about to start crying, seeing his best friend covered in blood, screaming in pain.

"I'll explain later, make sure the ambulance is coming, they need to be here!" I screamed.

"Mia, if I don't make it, I want you to know that I love you so much," he said quietly.

"Don't say that, you'll make it, I promise you," I kissed his cheek.

The ambulance finally arrived. They put Vic in the back and I sat there in the back with him making sure he is still alive. Avery and Jaime went back to tell everyone else what happened.

"Vic are you still.. alive?" I was out of breath.

"Yes Mia, I.. I.. I.." he stopped.

"Vic? What were you going to say?" Tears started coming out of my eyes again. I couldn't lose him. I need him to live, but still, no response.

Vic was dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 chapters in one day. whoop!