Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

I Need You

Mia's POV

"Mia! Wake the fuck up!" Avery pushed me off the bed.

"What? What happened?" I had no idea what went on.

"Your boyfriend is in the hospital..." I completely remembered.

I threw on random clothes and sprinted to the hospital. It all came back to me, Matthew shooting Vic, Vic in the ambulance... dead. At least I thought he was dead, he didn't say anything and he didn't seem like he was breathing.

"Hi, I'm here for Vic Fuentes," I told the nurse at the front desk.

"You're not aloud to visit him."

"Bitch please, he's my boyfriend I'm going to see if he's okay whether you fucking like it or not," I stormed up the stairs and suddenly heard someone following me.

"You are not aloud to go up there!" Security shouted.

"Well too bad!" I ran up the stairs so they wouldn't catch me, and hid. They lost me, which was great.

Vic's room was at the end of the hallway on the fifth floor. Nobody was in there, thank god.

"Vic? Are you okay?" I prayed for a response.

"Why is there a stranger in my room?" He sat up.

"I'm not a stranger, I'm your girlfriend, Mia," I sat down next to him.

"Doctor said I can't remember anything because I hit the pavement too hard after I was shot," he scratched his head.

"You don't remember anything? I was with you when Matthew shot you, I was making sure you were still alive, and then in the ambulance you didn't respond to me and I thought you were.... dead," I felt tears falling down my cheek.

"Why are you crying?" He seemed so confused, I hate it.

"Because you don't remember your own girlfriend or anything!" I wiped my eyes.

"I may not remember you but I can sure see why I chose you. Lets just start over," he pulled me into a hug.

"Do you even remember that you're in a band?"

"I am? Wait, yes I do remember!" I felt relieved.

"You do?" I heard the doctor come into the room.

"His memory loss isn't permanent, he'll remember things once again, but not all at once, it'll take a few days for him to remember everything," the doctor said.

"So he will remember me?"

"Yes, he will, just not right away."

"Fair enough," I heard Jaime, Mike, and Tony walk in.

"Vic! You're alive!" They all went to hug him.

"Who are you guys? I know Mike but who are you two?" Vic bit his lip.

"Guys, he doesn't remember anything, he hit the pavement too hard and forgot everything, but he remembers some things, just not everything, but he'll start remember things again. He remembers he's in a band though," I explained to the three guys.

"Vic, we're your band mates," Jaime explained.

"Oh, well I don't remember, all I know is Mike is my brother and I'm in a band," Vic frowned.

"Well we're all done here, Vic can go home, he'll still feel pain in his stomach so make sure he's not moving so much, he needs rest to fully recover," the doc said.

I pulled out a wheelchair as Mike picked Vic up from the hospital bed and put him down in the chair. I wheeled him into the bus that the guys came to the hospital in.

"Vic you need to get some rest, go to sleep," he got up and went into his bunk.

I have nothing to do now, without Vic I'm nothing. I sighed.

Cassie walked up to me, "Mia, I have some bad news for you... My mom called and she's forcing me to quit the band, same with Jack and Marks mom."

Great. After Vic gets shot, my band breaks up.

"You can't quit! We need this band!" I became frustrated.

"We have no choice, we have to leave tomorrow while we're still in Joplin."

"This isn't fair!" I buried my head into my hands.

"Sorry, but we even packed up all of our things. You're aloud to stay on tour with them though, so is Avery. You'll have her at least."

"I don't want you guys to leave me, you guys are my best friends, I need you as much as I need Vic," I started crying.

"We'll always be your best friends, and we'll be here to support you. You can continue to write songs and play acoustic shows," she tried smiling.

"Whatever," I got up, grabbed my iPod and left the bus.

Life sucks. What am I going to do without Jack, Mark and Cassie? What am I going to do with Vic not remembering anything? Avery is too busy flirting with Jaime, but I don't blame her.

"Mia, what are you going out here?" Mike found me.

"Nothing, thinking about how much life sucks right now," I sat on a big rock, Mike sat down next to me and put his arm around me.

"Because you're not in a band anymore and your boyfriend doesn't remember you?"

"Um, duh," I rolled my eyes.

"Think about the positive things, Vic is going to remember you eventually, and when you're singing on stage you can either play acoustically or me, Jaime, and Tony and be your backup, it'd be fun," he smiled at me.

"I guess that's better than nothing. I just don't want Mark, Cassie, and Jack to leave me. I need them just as much as I need Vic."

"I understand, but you can always visit them when we aren't touring. It's not like you'll never see them again."

"True. Thanks Mike, you're an amazing friend," he grabbed my hand and pulled me back inside.

"Since it's our bands last day of being together, lets celebrate with a little party!" Jack was right, we should throw a party on our last day of being together as a band.

"Jack that's great, but what are we going to do with Vic?" I wondered.

"Oh, um, I don't know yet."

"Oh wow, um.. we could have Mike take care of him?" I suggested.

"But I like to party too!" he frowned.

"Well someone needs to take care of him!" Avery joined into our conversation.

"Fine, I will then. You guys owe me," Mike joked.

"He is your brother though," I rolled my eyes.

"Okay guys, anyway, where do you wanna go out?" I asked.

"The bar!" Jack jumped up and down.

"The bar it is!" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is going to take place at night on the same day. Just to let you guys know. :-)