Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

What The ***?

Vic's POV

I heard music blasting so loud my head started to hurt. Suddenly everything came back to me, I remembered every single thing that has happened in life. I'm me once again! I just don't understand why they're throwing a party when they knew I needed some rest? I didn't feel like getting up but I really had to pee, so I walked over to the bathroom. Away from everyone, I really didn't feel like speaking to anyone at the moment.

Mia's POV

Caraphernelia was blasting through the speakers. We sang, danced, jumped like fucking idiots. This was amazing. I haven't had so much fun before, ever since I was like what? Thirteen?

I ended up drinking a lot more than I thought I would. I was so drunk I couldn't even walk, but I was hyper as well. I also noticed Mike wasn't taking care of Vic like he was supposed to. Oh well.

I picked up another beer while Jaime was screaming Jeremy's part in Caraphernelia. This was my twelfth beer, I just couldn't stop.

Avery and Jaime were grinding on eachother until he pushed Avery away and pulled me towards him. He pushed me against the wall and pressed his lips on to mine.

He's an outstanding kisser.

He's not the guy who would just kiss you gently, he really gets into it. Our tongues were pretty much dancing with eachothers. Mike, Tony, Cassie, Mark, and Jack gave us dirty looks but none of us cared, we just continued until two people shout at the same time, "WHAT THE FUCK?"

I could tell who it was right away. Avery and my fucking boyfriend who I forgot had even existed. I stopped making out with Jaime and looked at Vic who seemed so upset. I may be drunk, but I felt so bad right now I could just runaway forever and never come back. I felt so guilty. He looked so hurt, it just killed me inside.

Vic's POV

I walk in to tell my girlfriend I'm back to normal and what the hell do I see?

My girlfriend shoving her tongue down my best friends throat. I felt nothing but hurt, I wanted to stab Jaime.

"How could you?" I tried not to cry.

"Vic, I'm so sorry I just.. he's the one who kissed me first," she tried blaming it all on him, but that didn't work at all.

"Bullshit! I know what I saw! And I thought I was the one going to fuck things up? Nope, you did. Way to go, you fucking whore," I stormed out of the bus. I couldn't take it anymore.

Of course she followed me.

"Vic I'm sorry, I'm drunk as hell. You know I can't control myself after I have 12 fucking beers. Just forgive me!"

"No Mia, I know you know better than to make out with my best friend. You're my girlfriend. You're supposed to do that to me. Not him. I walked in there you tell you that I remember everything, and that I'm back to my normal self, but I see you all over Jaime instead. I fucking hate you. Leave me alone, I don't want to be with you anymore," I was too angry to realize what I was actually saying.

"You don't mean that Vic, I know you don't. You don't hate me and you know you can forgive me. Everyone fucks up in a relationship, right?"

"Yes everyone does, but not like you. I thought I could trust you, and I thought you really did love me. I thought you loved me enough to know that it's wrong to do what you just did, even if you're drunk, and I do mean what I said, I do hate you. You're making me feel like shit. Now get the hell away from me," I started walking away.

"But Vic..." she began.

"Don't but me. Leave me alone. I don't want you anywhere near me. I don't care if you're fucking drunk, you know you shouldn't have done what you did."

She tried to say something else but I decided to ignore that little slut. No matter what she said, I couldn't forgive her. She seemed like she was having the time of her life with Jaime. Making out with him and pretty much having sex on a wall. Where everyone could fucking see them.

Mia's POV

Vic was right. I shouldn't have done that. I could have controlled myself, but how was I supposed to do that when I forgot all about Vic? I'm too drunk to care about anything! I couldn't just tell Vic, 'Oh yeah well I'm sorry I forgot you existed, so I made out with Jaime.' It would've just hurt him even more. I'm so fucking stupid. I want this night to be over, I wish it never even happened.

I do love Vic, a lot, but I didn't really show it after what I just did. I didn't want to go back into the bus, I couldn't. How is Avery going to react? I bet she's going to hate me too. I know Jaime and Avery have been all over eachother since day one, but of course I ruined it. My best friend and boyfriend hate me.

I was too scared to go back into the bus. I decided to sleep outside on a huge boulder. It was cold outside, but I had to deal with it. I wish I could just disappear and never come back. Vic doesn't deserve a little whore like me. He even told me he hates me, that's what hit me. He straight out told me, "I fucking hate you. Leave me alone."

Those words just repeated in my head the whole night.
♠ ♠ ♠
First fight between Vic and Mia. OOooooOOooOoOOOOoooh. :-----)