Status: Currently not active, but will be soon.

Hey Girl, I've Been Watching You

Chapter 1

Finally, out of this city.

I was no free to do what I wanted, no more police sirens were going to wake me up at night. Moving out of Las Vegas was the best desicion Daniel and I ever made. I have no idea what I was thinking when I wanted to move to Vegas in the first place. But now I was just really happy to be out of there.

Time for a new chapter in my life. Goodbye city life, hello ubran life? That probably made no sense.

Right now Daniel and I were moving things into our new house and some neighbors came to help. I was really going to love this place, everyone was so friendly and welcoming. There were some things I was going to miss about the city, like walking around the Strip at night. I guess I'd just have to find something else to do here.

"Where did you find this?" Daniel asked. "I'd been looking for this for a while now."

I looked up at the paperweight Daniel was holding and smiled. "It was in one of the cupboards. You shoulda been looking better because it was out in the open."

He laughed and began going through boxes again. I grabbed a box and brought it up to our room setting it down on the floor and sitting on in. I never thought moving into a house would require this much work but it was for the better.

I looked out the window and it was the neighbors house. I raised an eyebrow when I realized their windows were all blacked out. Who the hell did that? I shrugged my shoulders and walked back downstairs.

"We've got some pretty weird neighbors. Their windows are all blacked out." I said.

Daniel walked over to the window and looked out. "They've probably got a good reason."

I sat on the couch and watched him. So happy I moved out of the city.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt I needed to write this down. I love, love, love this movie and decided to write a fanfic about it. I know I'm not gonna get a whole lot of readers because who writes about this? LOL, well this is awesome, lol.