Sequel: Silence of a Love Bat

Cries of a Love Bat

***en Breakfast Club References

William’s POV

“I don’t know William, the plan seems to risky,” Brendon mentioned. We were sitting in the dinning hall, discussing matters about the Cobras. “Gabe wouldn’t fall for anything like that either.”

“Unless,” Ryan interjected, “the rumors are true and Emily is now marked by him.”

“He has a point,” Adam pointed out. “If it’s true he’ll be to wrapped up in keeping Pete away that we can slip in.”

“You think so, Siska?” I asked genuinely.

He nodded. “You of all people should know how marks work.”

“Agreed,” Brendon said, clasping his hands together, then standing up with Ryan following suit. “We’ll patrol tonight and ask around. Hayley usually knows the gossip.”

“Confirm that we’re dividing territories with her next fight, please? She won’t give me a straight answer,” I stated.

“Alrighty,” Ryan perked, and they walked out.

Adam slouched slightly, leaning back against the chair. “You’re really set on getting Emily back aren’t you?”

I sighed slightly. “Only for political purposes. If I get her back before Pete we can use her against him.”

“And if you don’t?” Adam raised his eyebrows.

“Get her before Pete? Oh I don’t know. We’ll think of something, as long as Saporta’s out of the way.”

“I still can’t believe Wentz got out…”

“It was only a matter of time. You know how stubborn he gets, and he barely even listens to Patrick. What makes you think he’ll listen to me?”

“You’re right. Remember the shit he gave us about wearing the suits? ‘Required uniform!’ Fucken Breakfast Club references.”

“Why do you think I gave in?” I laughed. “He was quoting John Bender against me.”

We stopped talking when Mike cleared his throat at the door. “Evangeline is asking for you.”

“Thank you, Carden.” I stood up and walked to the opposite door in the room. “Inform me if you’re going hunting tonight. I’ll have someone replace you guys on Manor Patrol.

“Sounds good, Beckett,” Adam said.

I quickly reached Evangeline’s room and knocked. “You okay darling?”

She opened the door smiling. “I missed you.”

I walked in, shutting the door behind me. “Missed me?”

“Yeah,” she blushed. “And I need to ask you something…”

“Go on,” I grinned, pulling her over to the bed with me.

When we sat ourselves up against the headboard she began. “Pete has a mark right?”

“Yeah,” I fumbled, almost scared of where she was going with this.

“Her name’s Emily right?”

“Ev, where are you going with this?”

“Well…” she laced our fingers together, smiling. “I was hoping to meet her. You know? Maybe she can give me tips on how to deal with this mark. She has the experience right?”

I squeezed her hand, running a thumb over her skin. “I think, she wouldn’t mind. As soon as we get her from Gabe I’ll set you two up a meeting.”

Evangeline smacked my shoulder, “Don’t make fun of me. I’m serious William. I want to know the stuff, so I’m ready and shit.”

I laughed at her. “She’d probably be happy to have a girl to talk to.”

Sometimes Evangeline acted so juvenile. She reminded me of the hyper active five year old who just had a big bowl of ice cream. The grin that slipped on her face looked just like that. “Really?”

“Yeah,” I nodded, “she’s cool like that.”

For marking Evangeline I didn’t know much about her. I knew she ran away from home – California – and came here. She didn’t talk about her family, and from the scars across her skin I probably didn’t want to know. All in all, I was happy Ryan found her. She just made everything better, and the world wasn’t as dark now. She opened up the stiches I closed years ago, and she fixed them. Ev sowed them back together, properly, and left little pieces of her in them.

“Awesome,” she exclaimed, leaning over and kissing my cheek. “But there’s something else…”

“Yeah?” I kissed her back.

“Yeah.” Her eyes were sparkling.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Can we make cupcakes?” she bit her lip.

Definitely a hyper active five year old who just had a big bowl of ice cream. “Let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The romantic side of William we've all been waiting to see!

Big Bowls of Ice Cream with Sprinkles go to:
WishingOnFireflies
shortygirl

So what do you think of Evangeline? I was so happy writing this! She's just so adorable :) And yeah, I have no idea on how Will would be. So I played it safe and went all lovey-dovey. What do you think?

Okay, I need your help! Anyone know anything about the MCR Killjoys? I joined the fandom super late, and I'm embarrassed to ask my questions on Tumblr. You guys are a million times nicer anyway, I trust you won't make fun of me. Message me if you do, it'd mean a lot!