A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Bread

::Frank::
I watched as Sarria fell unconscious once more and wipped my tears only for new ones to take their place.

“She'll be okay Frank.” Christine said, rubbing my back.

I nodded, knowing that Sarria is strong and will recover but...that dosn't mean it it dosn't hurt that I was too busy preteneding to be unconscious to help her before that bastard yanked her out.

How could I be so selfish!?

I looked at the blood from her nose that had dried and the blood that was still funning from ther lip. Beneeth her eye it was turning an ugly shade of purple ish blue. Her arm was twisted a weird way and I'm pretty sure it's broken or horribly sprained.

This is all my fault. I want my old pocket knife, no, I want Gerard.

“Eat up sluts.” Two pieces of bread were thrown into the cell.

We all (but Sarria of course) stared at each other.

I thought of what I wanted to tell them, but was prevented from doing so. But I do need food.

“Guys...I...uh...I wanted to tell you that I...I'm....pregnant.”

Their mouths dropped.

Sammi shoved the bread in my face. “Well eat! Eat!”

I moved out of her reach and looked at Ethan, Christine, Annie and Sammi.

They nodded, and I took the bread, eating it feeling awefully guilty.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUUUUUUUPER SHORT! I got writers block on this. :(

Anyone expect that?