A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Counted

::Frank::
We've been here for a week, Sarria is slowly recovering but can barely move. We take turns eating, but Christine normally ends up making me on her days. Something about used to not eating or something.

We've all been slapped around, but not as bad as Sarria. I hope my baby is okay, with the lack of food. We all feel weak, and move only when nessicary, Christine and Sammi seem to be feeling better than the rest of us, their both strong enough to be okay I guess. Why can't I be strong like them? Like Sarria who barely cried this entire time. Why am I so weak!? So useless!

Stupid fucking hormones!

“Frank!” I looked over at Annie who had lost a lot of weight latley.

“I asked if your okay.”

“Oh...yeah.”

She took my hand “You sure?”

My lip trembled and tears sprang from my eyes. “No.” She pulled me into her chest and let me cry.

“Oh shut up you worthless preganant whore!” One of the guys who took us hissed.

I sobbed louder into Annie's chest and held her hand tightly.

Ethan rubbed my back, Sammi checked on Sarria who'd been asleep for hours.

--time lapse 10 PM--

::Christine::

Ethan and I were the only ones awake, Sarria slept the day away, Sammi was curled up in a corner and Annie and Frank fell asleep cuddling together.

“We need to get out of here E. I think that...we..may...d-”

“Don't.”

I looked up at him.

“We need to keep faith on our mates, they will come for us.” he sounded like he was trying to convice himself.

I nodded “Your right. They'll come, soon.” I wasn't as sure as I sounded. I really miss Ray, so much I want to tear my heart out just so it stops hurting. I can't do this much longer, I'm loosing it.

::Ethan::

They will come, they will. Jake would never leave me here, he's coming to get me. Right now he's on his way.

Right?

At any second the doms will break the door down and come rushing in. They'll be here any second now.

I counted the seconds that ticked by as Christine cuddled up to me in her sleep.

I counted, but no one came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short I know. comments keep me going and this dosn't get that many. So yeah...

Poor fertiles! When will they be saved? Will Christine go insane? Will Ethan loose faith? Will Frank's baby survive?