A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Fertile's day

We pulled up to an ice cream shop and Frank was bouncing in his seat. Christine pulled her hair into a pony tail in the passenger seat, Annie was more excited than Frank, Ethan and Sammi were just smiling.

We no more than got out when Frank and Annie grabbed my hands, running into the shop giggling like children.

It was so colorful in the shop! Yellow and purple everywhere!

Annie and Frank ordered just about everything they could, then we waited for the others to come in. Soon I was the only one who had yet to order.
I ordered panda paws with blue colored sugar and Sammi leaned in to whisper to the cashier who stiffened and nodded.

We all got our ice cream and piled into a booth, Frank on my lap.

"Okay. I’ll bite. Whats all this about?" I asked.

They all just looked at me like I was dumb.

"It’s a fertiles day and night out." Christine said.

"Why?"

"Because you excepted that you’re one of us and we’ve been waiting." Sammi grinned.

"Oh. Whos idea was this?"

Frank suddenly became very interested in his shoes.

"Frank..." I said like I was accusing him.

He bit his lip.

I bounced my knee up and down making hims laugh like a toddler. "Okay! It was my idea!" He burst.

"Well, this is nice but when do we do illegal shit and narrowly escape getting arrested?" I asked.

They were silent.

I looked back at them silently, waiting for it to hit someone.

Ethan was the first to laugh, then Annie, then Sammi, then Frank then Christine.

Ethan.

I looked at him curiously. Something I’ve been wondering for a long time. I leaned across the table and lifted his bangs without hesitation.

Emerald green eyes with an orange circle and brown specks looked back at me.

"You’re eyes are pretty." I told him, getting a grin as I dropped his silky hair and settled back in my seat. Frank re-situated himself.

"Soooo anyway what else is on the agenda? " I asked.

Sammi smirked and whispered to Annie, then Christine, to Frank to Ethan.

"Yes!" The girls and Frank chimed.

Wow, Ethan is so quiet!

Soon we finished our ice cream and were back in the car speeding off to somewhere else. Annie, Sammi and Frank chatted a lot, Christine was playing with her cell phone and Ethan sat silently beside me.

Sammi turned up the music, it was Motley Crue, Smokin’ in the boys room.

I leaned my head on Ethan’s shoulder and felt him rest his head on mine.

A flashing light woke me up. I looked up to see everyone except Ethan (I was laying on him) with their cell phones out, on camera no doubt.

"I knew I should have turned the flash off!" Frank pouted.

"Yeah, you should have." I grinned and we all got out of the car.

We stood in front of a dress shop. "Why?" I whined.

"Because everyone needs a few dresses!" Sammi said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

She, and Christine took my hands and pulled me into the store.

It wasn’t to bad inside. It wasn’t too fancy or to hookerey. It was nice.

I stood with Frank and Ethan to stood awkwardly. I commented on the dresses as the girls came out in them.

To soon, Sammi pushed me into a changing room and tossed dresses over. Crap.

Try on a dress, come out and show. Try on a dress, come out and show. That was my next two hours.

Soon all us girls left with one large bag of dresses, shoes and accessories each. I have to admit, that was fun.

It was 1:30 when we made it to the mall. "Peeeeeeeet shop!" Frank grabbed my hand and we ran to the pet shop.

After we both ogled at a beagle puppy for 30 minuets we found Ethan holding a snake, Christine holding a a rabbit Sammi holding a great dane puppy and Annie holding a mouse.

Needless to say, we spent a lot of time in the pet store. Sammi swearing she was going to get Jinxx on board with getting a great dane.

We washed our hands and went to lunch. We all got subway before going CD shopping and guitar shopping.

We left with 2 bags of CD’s each, 3 guitars, a lot of guitar picks, some drum sticks and even a karaoke game.

After that shopping spree the car was getting full. We stopped at each persons house and dropped off their stuff.

"Come on we need to find you something to wear!" Sammi and Christine took me into the house where I found everyone was gone.

It was six o’clock and Christine packed a bag for me while Sammi found an outfit for me to wear.

"What next?" I whined, not wanting to wear a dress.

"Dinner. Then Jake’s house for a little We are all staying the night there." Christine told me.
I sighed and fell onto Mikey’s side of the bed, breathing in the sent that was his and his alone.

I felt so complete there, like the only thing that could make this better was if Mikey was here now.

Soon I was pulled off the bed and rushed back outside and into the car. We all got dressed and went to dinner.

We were seated at once and placed our orders soon after.

"So what made you realize you were one of us?" Annie asked.

I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes and dinner went on. We chatted and joked for hours and hours later we were at Pitts manor. We pulled into the garage and went inside. Ethan showed us around using as few words as possible.

Right now, we all sat in our pj’s in the living room drinking wine.

They began talking about their first time having sex with their Doms.

I blushed as Frank spoke about how Gerard tied him down. Sammi said hers was in a jacuzzi, Annie’s was on a privet island Andy took her to, Christine’s was normal in a bed y’know. Ethan even said he had to tell Jake how to do it because he didn’t know what to do with a man. That's understandable so we only giggled a little.

"So Sarria how about yours?" Christine asked.

"Oh uh.....I.....we.....haven't." I blushed.

They all gaped at me.

"You virgin!" Sammi laughed.

I wrung my hands.

"Have you done something?" Annie asked.

"Uh, I blew him once."

"Getting somewhere. Do it when your ready." Ethan said.

I nodded.

And yes we were all a little buzzed.

"Okay! Truth or dare!" Sammi burst.

We all gathered and sat on the floor in a circle knee to knee.

"Well, this whole thing was started for Sarria so, truth or dare?" She looked deviously at me.

"Dare."

A chorus of ohhhh’s floated around.

"I dare you to.....kiss Ethan!" Ethan shrugged drunkenly and leaned closer to me. I leaned and our lips met gently. FLASH!

"Frank, truth or dare?" I asked when Ethan and I sat the way we were before.
"Dare bitches!" He smirked.

"I dare you to make nothing but chicken noises instead of talking."

"Cluck."

We all laughed.

"Cluck, cluckcluck cluck?"

"Truth." Christine said.

"cluckcluck cluck cluck buh caw!"

"I....I’ll translate." I sipped my wine.

"He said: When did you and Ray first fuck-caw!" I put my glass down and flapped my arms like chicken wings.

"I was......I.......uh......sixteen." She blinked.

I nodded.

"Annie truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Sarria!"

My eyes widened, my drunk mind didn’t care though. Annie jumped over the gap and tackled me, ambushing my lips.

Oddly, I liked it.

I’ve never kissed a girl...and now that I have....I like it.

But that might just be because I’m drunk.

We made out and the game went on with out us.

We all made it to the BIGGEST BED I’VE EVER SEEN! It could fit 15 people easy!

I decided not to ask as we all crawled drunkenly in with each other. I was on the end with Frank on my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?