A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Verdict?

The next morning I woke up to Annie poking my cheek. "Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey." she said with each poke.

I sat up.

"Huh?"

"We need to talk." I nodded and she sat on the bed.

"Do you remember last night?" she asked.

The kiss.

I nodded.

"I.....I liked that but....as far as I know, I’m straight. Do....do you think we could do that again now that I’m not drunk?" She looked embarrassed.

"Sure."

We leaned in and skimmed our lips, testing the water before kissing.

Soon we leaned back.

"Verdict?" I asked.

"I’m bisexual."

"Me to." We high fived before racing down stairs to find Sammi and Frank hungover.
"Good morning!" I kissed his cheek then hers before going to the refrigerator.

Frank growled and Sammi mumbled profanity's.

Ethan came down the stairs showered and dressed. We made breakfast and ate it then we all took a shower. I got dressed in the clothes Christine packed for me. Of course she chose heels.

Ugh.

I braided my hair over my shoulder before coming down stairs where Sammi was looking less hungover as was Frank.

Hours later Annie dropped Frank and I off at the Way house. Frank bolted from the car.

"I’ll text you when I’m going to come over with Andy. They need to know." She said.

"Sounds good."

"See you later!" she gave me a hug before I got out and went into the house.

I found Mikey at once, jerking off in the bathroom. I could hear Frank and Gerard fucking already. I went in and watched him pump himself, not noticing me. I closed the door, he was so absorbed in his thoughts he was oblivious until I replaced his hand on his length with mine.

He looked at me. "I missed you so much." He murmured.

I began to pump him slowly making him roll his eyes back. "I missed you to."

I moved my hand faster, edged on my his moans.

To be an ass. I stopped.

He let out an outraged growl, eyes black with lust.

I was about to leave when he pushed me to my knees and shoved his fully erected dick into my mouth.

This is what I wanted. Him to take charge.

I happily obliged and began sucking, taking more of him in until he was hitting the back of the throat. I swirled my tongue around him and made swallowing motions. Mikey threw his head back and gasped just before shooting down my throat.

I removed his member from my mouth and stood only for him to enfold me in his arms, pants still dropped.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you to." My heart flipped and he let go, allowing me to pull up his boxers and jeans. He grabbed my head and kissed me roughly but passionately. We stood in the bathroom and kissed for what seemed like hours before my cell went off. We broke apart so I could read the text from Annie.

On our way. You ready?

I responded with a yeah before taking Mikey’s hand and taking him to the living room where I began to tell him about the past day. Leaving out the drunk time at Jake/Ethan’s house.

Knock knock knock.

I got up and let Annie and Andy in. He looked confused and she looked determined.

I let out a shaky breath and went to the living room where she pushed Andy so he sat beside Mikey on the couch.

"Guys, we need to te-" I began, but I was cut off when Annie kissed me. I herd the Doms gasp.

:::Mikey:::
They kissed.

Sarria and Annie.....kissed.

Andy and I looked at each other, than back to our fertiles several times.

This.

Is.

Hot.

I got a boner really fast and leaned forward like Andy was as we watched.

Soon, they broke apart.

"We are..." Sarria began

"Bisexual." Annie finished.

"Okay." Andy and I said at the same time. Fertile on fertile is EXTREEMLY SEXY.

"Really?" Annie asked.

"Uh huh. Annie, lets go home." Andy’s tone was husky.

She nodded, gave Sarria a ‘yay things worked out’ smile as they made their way out the door.

"Sarria...."

"I....can’t." She looked shamed.

I stood and walked over to her, putting my hands on her cheeks. "It’s okay."

"No, it’s not. I love you Mikey, but I just can’t....."

"It’s okay. You don’t have to, I’m not upset with you. Think about it this way, the longer we wait the more special it’ll be."

"Okay." She looked at the ground.

"Hey." I said in a ‘look at me’ kinda voice.

She looked at me.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you to."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?