A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Ice Skateing

I smiled as he turned on the CD player that played Anthrax.

When we arrived at the skating ring and got out, Mikey laced our fingers. Heat shot up my arm and my stomach did flips.

We strode right past the counter and went down a hall and threw a door where a nice skating ring and such was.

I sign above the door read: Fertile and Dom vampires ONLY: Humans will be killed. After trying on nice skates I stopped just before we hit the ice. “I...I'm not good at ice skating.”

Mikey laughed, carefree. “Practice makes perfect, I'll help you.”

Him saying that gave me the courage to wrestle a lion and win.

I nodded and let him pull me onto the ice. I wobbled until he wrapped one of his arms around my waist to steady me.

We exchanged a smile and slowly glided across the ice together. We stopped and the center of the ring, I looked at Mikey questioningly.

He grinned down at me. “I'll be right back, have fun.” He let go and skated away from me, out of the ring.

“Shit.” I looked around at all the fertiles and Doms who had no trouble on the frozen water.

Here we go! I did pushed with my feet so I moved a few inches.

I released a deep breath and moved again, farther this time.

This time I moved but kept going, wobbling and whoa-ing.

Just before I could land on my ass, two small hands grabbed my hips and pushed me upright. I looked to see a little Dom boy smiling at me. “Thank you.” I smiled.

He nodded, still smiling politely until Mikey skated over to us and took my hand.

The little boy and Mikey exchanged a hand shake before the boy skated over to his mother who took his hand and gave us a smile.

I could feel Mikey's hazel gaze on my face as I watched the small Dom skate with his mother.

I want kids. Later. Defiantly.

::Mikey's POV:::
I watched Sarria's adoring gaze at the Dom boy. I slipped into her head.

I want kids. Later. Defiantly.

I smiled. That thought not only told me that she does plan and letting me make love to her, but she wants to have a family with me. It's the fertile instinct but...damn it just made me so happy!

I skated to her other side so she was looking at me then kissed her lightly before showing her that I'd gotten a chair so I could push her around.

She beamed and sat down, I pushed her in front of me never letting go of the chair. She giggled happily when I would suddenly pull back on the chair while moving forward.

Sarria is the most adorable fertile on the planet!

I love you. I sent to her.

I love you too. She returned, a smile gracing her lips.

An hour later we got back in the car and headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww! Am I the only one who think's that was cute? Do you think this story is too cute? Would you like conflict or danger?

I am aware the picture of the little Dom's mother is a boy. Fertile vampire men can have babys!