A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Movie Marathon

“So I take it you had fun?” I raised an eyebrow and parked the car.

She nodded eagerly before we got out and went into the house. A loud moan could be herd, Frank.

“...fuck...”
“...Gee...”

Sarria froze and looked at me. I smirked and held my hand out to her, taking her back outside for a walk. I laced our fingers and we walked around

I walked with my lovely fertile until I knew Gerard had his release. It's a brother thing; a very disturbing brother thing.

We gave them 10 minuets to get cleaned up before I took her home.

“Are you sure their finished?” She asked as we approached the front door.

“Yes.”

“Alright.”

I opened the door and held it for her. She thanked me and went into the house and headed to the kitchen. I looked at the clock and realized it was 6:30.

Soon, a flushed Frank headed to the kitchen as well.

Gerard came in still patting down his sex hair. “Way to go man! We opened the door to hear you two fucking!” I said harshly.

Gerard, being the elder cocky brother, shrugged it off and went to the living room to watch TV.

I sat in the arm chair and watched the torture network with him until Frank called “Gerard, Mikey come for dinner please!”

We headed to the kitchen and sat beside our fertiles, eating the food they prepared.

When we finished dinner, and the fertiles did the dishes Frank called; “Movie marathon!”

“Yes!” Sarria threw her arms up in emphasis.

She ran to our room and came out in her Pajamas and some adorable slippers. Did I just say adorable?! Huh, I guess I did. Anyway she skipped into the living room, to my instant erection she wasn't wearing a bra.

She didn't realize her C cups were bouncing. I did. Oh boy did I!

She plopped down beside Gerard as Frank searched through the movies. Gerard's eyes were trained on Frank the entire time, he seemed to barely notice her there. Good.

I went to the kitchen and gathered some bottles of blood and candy. I microwaved the blood and brought the bounty out into the living room, instantly the fertiles ran over to me and took the candy before heading back to their seats.

I blinked in surprise and headed over to the couch where I handed a bottle to Gerard before sitting in my arm chair and beckoning Sarria over. She sat on my lap and rested her head on my chest as the movie began.

Oh crap, Frank chose Jack And Jill. I actually bought this on a dare, funny enough.

---time lapes, end of movie---

Well, I didn't like it but it wasn't horrible. Sarria and Frank seemed to really enjoy it. Sarria kissed my cheek and got up to put in another movie.

2 more movies later it was 10 o'clock and Gerard shut off the TV.

“Time to go to sleep baby.” he murmured to Frank, who nodded and walked down the hall with Gerard following him.

Sarria took my hand and walked us to our room where she closed the door quickly. I just stood and looked at her. What does she have planned?

She walked up to stand in front of me, wringing her hands nervously.

:::Sarria:::

I want to do this. I know Mikey's feeling neglected, and I want, no, need to show him I'm comfortable with him.

But that doesn't mean I'm not nervous. Oh shit he's looking at me with those eyes....

NOW OR NEVER!

I grabbed his hands and put them on my breasts. His eyes flashed with surprise, then delight. This is a big step for me, I've never been a touchy feely person, obviously from my past.

His hands molded over my breasts and my breath hitched.

Keeping his hands where I put them, he leaned and put his fore head on mine.

“I love you.” He said, me getting lost in his hazel orbs.

“I love you too, I've kinda been not letting you touch me and I trust you and I wanted you to know that I'm okay with you touching me.” I blushed.

“Really?” He squeezed my breasts playfully.

Very okay.”

He kissed me and my world shivered in delight. Our lips danced together, until he turned his head. He licked my lip and I let him in, submitting to his wishes at once.

One of his hands slid down the curve of my side and wound around my back, pulling our stomach together. I could feel a bulge in his pants. The world melted away as it always did when he kissed me like this, nothing else mattered. Not the house, not Gerard, not even Frank.

Just Mikey and I.

He pulled back, our lips making a wet smacking sound. His eyes were full of love, and slightly of lust.

He let go of me and I sank to my knees to help him with his problem.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it just me or does she blow him a lot?

Their not gonna have sex yet! Ha ha gonna make you wait!