A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Cold

I'm cold.

That was my first concious thought. My second: Where's Frank?

I opened my eyes and wished I hadn't.

Ethan, Christine, Annie, Sammi and Frank were all in different spots in the cement room. Each of us was about 3 feet from another. The floor was feezing and had cracks here and there, the room smelled like pepper and lemmons. Like someoneused too much pinsol.

The others were still knocked out.

“Help!” I yelled.

Foot steps echoed their way over to the bared wall.

A man came up to the bars and gave a sickening smile.

“There is no help fertile. Not for you, or your friends here. You are all going to be sold, and live with whoevery buys you. I should get a heafty sum for you; you are absoloutly gorgeous in an innocent way.” I glared although I was shivering.

He unlocked the door, came in and locked it behind him. He strolled up to me and crouched to be eye level with him.

He grabbed my chin roughly and turned my head to one side, then the other.

“Gorgeous.” He murmered, bringing his body closer to me.

On a whim, I spit on his cheek.

He gave an angerd sigh and the next thing I knew, my cheek burned.

“You need to learn.” He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me out of the room.

“Frank! Ethan! Annie! Christine! Sammi!” I yelled as he pulled me out the door, locking it behind him. I grabbed the roots of my hair to prevent him from pulling it out.

The last thing I saw was Frank's petrified face before we turned a corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short :/