A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Gotta Learn Respect

The man dragged me down the hall and into another cement room, but this one had a chair that was bolted to the ground in the middle of it, blunt objects sat on tables and one light bulb lit half the room.

“No! No!” I yelled as he through me to the floor.

“You gotta learn you little bitch, you gotta learn respect.”

He kicked me in the stomach, sending me sliding accross the floor. That one blow knocked the wind out of me, breathing was near impossible.

He picked up a golf club and began to talk towards me with that sick smile still plastered on his face. He hit me four times in the back, I could feel bruises starting to form as he tossed the club away.

He picked up a metal foldable chair and began to beat me with it, laughing at my screams of pain. My back burned and my eyes felt heavy.

Mikey

Tossing the chair aside, he picked me up and held me over his head, throwing me to the ground landing on my arm. I cried out upon impact and knew something in my arm was wrong. Tears streamed down my face as he kicked me a few times in the legs and back, I pulled my legs in to sheild my torso and took the hits.

Then they stopped.

It was silent. I looked up and saw a breif flash of a fist before my eye erruped in pain then my lip, blood began to steadily flow out of my lip and my nose as he grabbed me by my hair once more and dragged me out.

Soon he tosses me back in the room and locked the door, leaving.

In a flash Frank, Christine and Sammi were at me side. Ethan and Annie were still passed out.

My vison blurred and I could barely make out their forms.

“Sarria stay with us! Sarria!” Christine tried to stay calm but here eyes were cloudy with tears she refused to allow to fall.

Sammi shook me a little, stopping at my hiss of pain.

“Sarria please don't leave us. I...I can't do this without you.” Frank blubbered.

“I'm...gonna be fine Frankito.”

He grinned and nodded; despite his tears.
My body grew heavy as my eyes slipped shut.

::Frank::
I watched as Sarria fell unconscious once more and wipped my tears only for new ones to take their place.

“She'll be okay Frank.” Christine said, rubbing my back.

I nodded, knowing that Sarria is strong and will recover but...that dosn't mean it it dosn't hurt that I was too busy preteneding to be unconscious to help her before that bastard yanked her out.

How could I be so selfish!?

I looked at the blood from her nose that had dried and the blood that was still funning from ther lip. Beneeth her eye it was turning an ugly shade of purple ish blue. Her arm was twisted a weird way and I'm pretty sure it's broken or horribly sprained.

This is all my fault. I want my old pocket knife, no, I want Gerard.